CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

And of course...if I questioned out loud in the street the wisdom of the home secs decision I would likely be beaten up and have graffiti daubed on my house. There... that would serve me right!

Put your theory to the test. Bring her back and give her a nice little flat near the Manchester Arena. Then let the locals know where she is. You'd see justice. 

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

She will need to be stripped and searched for WMDs.

So she comes back because it is the law. She goes through the process. Her ISIS Dutch husband turns up - then the law says we take him in as well. Happy? Fuck the law. 

Just now, Crab said:

Put your theory to the test. Bring her back and give her a nice little flat near the Manchester Arena. Then let the locals know where she is. You'd see justice. 

You are obsessed with the idea that I wish to see her feather bedded and exempt from legal scrutiny...that she is going to be given flats and benefits....that she is going to “get away with it”. Nothing could  be further from my thoughts. I want justice, you want to see the revenge murder of a young Asian women for , as yet , unlisted wrong doings. The KKK were dab hands at Lynchings... pillow cases and sheets are cheap. Spread the word around,. By the look of it you’ll get  plenty of willing participants . Shame on you.

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

So she comes back because it is the law. She goes through the process. Her ISIS Dutch husband turns up - then the law says we take him in as well. Happy? Fuck the law. 

He’s going nowhere... he’ll never be let in this country, he is wanted for terrorist crimes....this information is already out there...are you fucking drunk?

20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are obsessed with the idea that I wish to see her feather bedded and exempt from legal scrutiny...that she is going to be given flats and benefits....that she is going to “get away with it”. Nothing could  be further from my thoughts. I want justice, you want to see the revenge murder of a young Asian women for , as yet , unlisted wrong doings. The KKK were dab hands at Lynchings... pillow cases and sheets are cheap. Spread the word around,. By the look of it you’ll get  plenty of willing participants . Shame on you.

Yeah shame on me from trying to keep her in the place where she perped to face justice.

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They seem to have no interest in her... why is that? Your reasoning is beginning to unravel here.

You do like to patronise the peoples of the Middle East don't you? 

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I wasn't aware of that.  It all looks very odd to me, as to why the girl has 1. been allowed by her 'captors' to make a live appeal for an escape, and 2, she hardly looks like she's been having a bad time at all.  Where is she now currently? Is she any kind of safe & protective custody, or what?  She seems to have had all the nerve to trek to Syria, but is making no attempt at all herself to leave, apart from her tele appeal which to me looks structured and rehearsed.

Furthermore, if so much fuss was made to find her at the time she went missing, then one would think that now that she's 'come-out' we would whisk her back as soon as possible and without question. There's more to this than meets the eye. Send in the SAS. 

When Ms Begum travelled from the UK, she had £1500 and her elder sister's passport. No doubt she also received logistical support  from an organisation who were aware of the PR value of "westernised" Muslims returning to the fold. At present she is one of thousands languishing in a refugee camp. As she has not committed any offence, local authorities are not interested in her and would prefer her to leave. Unfortunately, due to Javid's rash and illegal decision she is now stateless.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

When Ms Begum travelled from the UK, she had £1500 and her elder sister's passport. No doubt she also received logistical support  from an organisation who were aware of the PR value of "westernised" Muslims returning to the fold. At present she is one of thousands languishing in a refugee camp. As she has not committed any offence, local authorities are not interested in her and would prefer her to leave. Unfortunately, due to Javid's rash and illegal decision she is now stateless.

Why don't we just send her another £1500 and she rehouses herself wherever she likes in a Muslim country, or purchase a flight ticket and tuck it inside her post box. It would be cheaper than spending out more £000'slike we most probably have done already and a lot more besides if she comes back... If we've got to be seen as doing something for her, send her a grand and be done with it. One month's rent. Sorted. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Why don’t you just keep posting ...”Send the buggers back”? You’ll feel better and we can all chip in for a swastika tattoo for you so you can fit right in when you go down the pub.

So I come in from Wetherspoons with my carry out, my Thai pork noodles, my plain chocolate Kitkat and my brand new swastika tattooed arse and i’ve fucking missed out again.

SEND ALL THE PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITIOUS FUCKING ARSEHOLES BACK TO THE SHITHOLES THEY CAME FROM!

Can I have the money now please?

I promise to post a picture of my fat, hairy arse as soon as I receive your cheque.

Honest.

Guest 'eavensabove

Over here, she'd be considered as making herself homeless, and the council would give her jack-shit or a years B&B in Tower Hamlets...    I 'spose our daughters now need to fuck off to Sirya,  drop three goats, and Bingo! They've won an all expenses paid flight to England and a lovely little semi, 3 cots and free Pampers, an inside bog and Koi pond, and a kitchen with a view of the fucking sea.