CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Snap .. dogs are shit factories on four legs.

I agree with you for twice.  Their owners stink too and their entire home pen & inks to high heaven. They even look like their poxy dog. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, cooze said:

I wouldn't know anything about that, for reasons I don't wish to go into, but I will say, I FUCKIN' HATE DOGS!

SO DO I

EVERY LAST ONE OF THE FUCKERS.

THE BEST DOG

IS A DEAD DOG.

6 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Her little black dress needs to go in the washing machine.

1_Shamima-Begum-wants-to-return-home-to-

I can see the never-ending Oxbridge (privately educated in single sex schools) stream of feminist uproar demanding this abused woman be brought back to the council estate where she originated. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Crab said:

Off piste or off topic. I don' t mind dogs mostly but detest dog lovers. 

Off piste? I'll have you know that I can slalom downhill quicker than a fucking Whippet, and that's without any snow underfoot. Me Ski's put most other yogurts to shame and there sure to fuck aint any of those itzy-bitzy poxy dog-bics all looking fancy-like in any of my corners. Not even this one. 

Dogs. Are for the Korean's to flambé. 

5 hours ago, Crab said:

I can see the never-ending Oxbridge (privately educated in single sex schools) stream of feminist uproar demanding this abused woman be brought back to the council estate where she originated. 

They are too afraid to stick their heads above the parapet on this one as she had already dug herself a hole before any left wing SJW groups could coach her on handling the media. The feminazis are already getting torn to shreds over many of their ranks in the social services turning a blind eye to Islamic rape gangs turning their children's homes into sex slave markets. Anyone going into bat for an Islamic terrorist groupie who thinks blowing up teenagers at a pop concert is fair dinkum would likely lead to that particular cunt being held up for public ridicule across the media spectrum.

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

They are too afraid to stick their heads above the parapet on this one as she had already dug herself a hole before any left wing SJW groups could coach her on handling the media. The feminazis are already getting torn to shreds over many of their ranks in the social services turning a blind eye to Islamic rape gangs turning their children's homes into sex slave markets. Anyone going into bat for an Islamic terrorist groupie who thinks blowing up teenagers at a pop concert is fair dinkum would likely lead to that particular cunt being held up for public ridicule across the media spectrum.

If the cunt had just waited till all the fans had safely gone home and then blown up himself and Ariana Grande he would’ve been remembered as a hero. Now we still have to listen her shite on the radio every day

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Off piste? I'll have you know that I can slalom downhill quicker than a fucking Whippet, and that's without any snow underfoot. Me Ski's put most other yogurts to shame and there sure to fuck aint any of those itzy-bitzy poxy dog-bics all looking fancy-like in any of my corners. Not even this one. 

Dogs. Are for the Korean's to flambé. 

Would you like another paw Mr Trump ? Yes please Mr Rocket man

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Would you like another paw Mr Trump ? Yes please Mr Rocket man

Watching Trump sucking-up to Rong Wuns arse is hilarious. Who's the cunt trying to kid?

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the cunt had just waited till all the fans had safely gone home and then blown up himself and Ariana Grande he would’ve been remembered as a hero. Now we still have to listen her shite on the radio every day

I can't disagree with that. It absolutely disgusted me the way that it was reported that she wanted to do the memorial concert, as if it were her idea. it was a cynical PR move, dreamt up by her manager and engineered to advance her profile and career by taking advantage of a tragedy. 

I want the little skank dead.

And Bono.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't disagree with that. It absolutely disgusted me the way that it was reported that she wanted to do the memorial concert, as if it were her idea. it was a cynical PR move, dreamt up by her manager and engineered to advance her profile and career by taking advantage of a tragedy. 

I want the little skank dead.

And Bono.

Bono should be chained to a wall without food and forced to endure In the name of love being repeatedly played as he slowly dies of starvation Ethiopian style. 

This cunt has now been moved out of the refugee camp according to this mornings news. Where to? No information.  and by who? No information. She has apparently been threatened. Why would anyone threaten such a sweet innocent little thing. Odds are she is now in a nice hotel, everything free, bastard child being treated like the returning messiah, while our snivelling British government, who are probably behind this latest  development, try to work out how to sneak her back to Britain, after all the bravado and  strongman talk by Sajid Javid. You may think our government couldn’t possibly backtrack on this but quite simply, Politicians in this country now have  decided that they can say and do anything they like and the public, who they are elected to represent can basically go fuck themselves. As in the so called “Independant Group” who have publicly rubbed their voters noses in the shit, and the announcement today that MPs are to get a 2700 pound pay rise again this year, more than nurses have had in the last 6 years. The sheer contempt in which these cunts of the highest  order hold us is something that they will be held accountable for soon. I hereby declare that I am volunteering to build the bonfire of shite upon which all MPs and their Lordships shall be burned, to the sound of great celebrations by the decent people who they have shat on all their miserable fucking lives.         Vive la revolution !!!   Sorry forget that. Fuck them french cunts as well.     PAYBACK TIME IS COMING

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This cunt has now been moved out of the refugee camp according to this mornings news. Where to? No information.  and by who? No information. She has apparently been threatened. Why would anyone threaten such a sweet innocent little thing. Odds are she is now in a nice hotel, everything free, bastard child being treated like the returning messiah, while our snivelling British government, who are probably behind this latest  development, try to work out how to sneak her back to Britain, after all the bravado and  strongman talk by Sajid Javid. You may think our government couldn’t possibly backtrack on this but quite simply, Politicians in this country now have  decided that they can say and do anything they like and the public, who they are elected to represent can basically go fuck themselves. As in the so called “Independant Group” who have publicly rubbed their voters noses in the shit, and the announcement today that MPs are to get a 2700 pound pay rise again this year, more than nurses have had in the last 6 years. The sheer contempt in which these cunts of the highest  order hold us is something that they will be held accountable for soon. I hereby declare that I am volunteering to build the bonfire of shite upon which all MPs and their Lordships shall be burned, to the sound of great celebrations by the decent people who they have shat on all their miserable fucking lives.         Vive la revolution !!!   Sorry forget that. Fuck them french cunts as well.     PAYBACK TIME IS COMING

She is probably already back in Blighty.

The long held theory which politicians hold that ‘ If you continually shit on the little people they will eventually become dung beetles’ has for so long been the sad truth. But if enough dung beetles rise up and kick the shit out of these cunts. The lamp post has then become the Rottweiler. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!      RISE UP YOU FUCKING LIMP WRISTED MONGRELS!!!   WE’RE SHITTING NOW !!!   ☠️☠️☠️☠️

17 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She is probably already back in Blighty.

Sorry about all that spelling nonsense the other day mate, I was tryin to sus out who the major cuntologists are around here. Pretty much worked out who’s rimming who  now. I got no issues whatsoever with you mate. Quite like your style in fact old boy 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry about all that spelling nonsense the other day mate, I was tryin to sus out who the major cuntologists are around here. Pretty much worked out who’s rimming who  now. I got no issues whatsoever with you mate. Quite like your style in fact old boy 

I am notorious for stabbing people in the back.