CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lotto win Fuckwits

Miles

20 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Fortune favours the feckless, reckless and criminals. What would you mete out in punishment, Guard?

They take more risks and buy more tickets . I would limit payouts to £1 for cunts with recent criminal records.

What's it got to do with the lottery cunts?..they got their quid so fucking pay up.Let the cunts have it,give it 6 months they'll be broke and probably dead in a ditch,the economy gets a 4 million quid boost and the pair of cunts won't bother anyone again,everyone's a winner 'bon de duche'

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my halal chicken shish ( no chilli sauce but i’ll have some extra tomatoes if you don’t mind Abdul) and my invitation to visit the local mosque folded neatly in my wallet, and I am confronted with this disappointment. Poor old Lady P, reduced to plumbing the depths of the Sun website in order to find something to say. Well now the BBC website has become remoanerscorner.com I don’t suppose the dozy old bag has much choice.

As for the matter in hand, if the lottery bandits are going to start denying winnings to people who are lowlife cunts then who is going to buy their tickets in the first place? They haven’t thought this through.

So they used other people’s money to make their purchase? So what, it happens every day. It’s called “Parliamentary expenses.”

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my halal chicken shish ( no chilli sauce but i’ll have some extra tomatoes if you don’t mind Abdul) and my invitation to visit the local mosque folded neatly in my wallet, and I am confronted with this disappointment. Poor old Lady P, reduced to plumbing the depths of the Sun website in order to find something to say. Well now the BBC website has become remoanerscorner.com I don’t suppose the dozy old bag has much choice.

As for the matter in hand, if the lottery bandits are going to start denying winnings to people who are lowlife cunts then who is going to buy their tickets in the first place? They haven’t thought this through.

So they used other people’s money to make their purchase? So what, it happens every day. It’s called “Parliamentary expenses.”

The fact that you respectfully folded the invitation to the mosque, and conscientiously put it in your wallet, in front of the enemy, makes you a massive queer. You fucking disgust me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Paddy Power, Ladbrokes et al will refuse entry to anyone unless wearing a tie and recently polished real leather shoes and producing a cv detailing all academic qualifications to at least A level.(No pun intended) and a current CRB check. Only then will they permit you to enter and have every penny You have stolen from you, responsibly of course.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Paddy Power, Ladbrokes et al will refuse entry to anyone unless wearing a tie and recently polished real leather shoes and producing a cv detailing all academic qualifications to at least A level.(No pun intended) and a current CRB check. Only then will they permit you to enter and have every penny You have stolen from you, responsibly of course.

Stop trying to be clever, and fucking smell the coffee Billy. 

This fucking cunt humiliates himself in front of jihadis, just to prevent them from jizzing on his kebab and claiming it's garlic sauce.

I'm absolutely pissed out of my skull and probably don't mean any of this. Mostly.

Guest DrCunt
19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What were you saying about too much information on the 'Carl' thread?

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop trying to be clever, and fucking smell the coffee Billy. 

This fucking cunt humiliates himself in front of jihadis, just to prevent them from jizzing on his kebab and claiming it's garlic sauce.

I'm absolutely pissed out of my skull and probably don't mean any of this. Mostly.

Ok, despite the abuse i’ll give you a free tip because i’m a nice bloke.

Don’t go anywhere near the Marathon on Sunday.

Trust me.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Allah Snackbar

Don't start fucking about with Jundhi language. The next thing you know, you'll wake up wearing 16 kilos of C4 and expected to run towards Big Ben screaming something vaguely Arabic.

It's a slippery slope. Ask that stupid fucking cunt that pretends to have three dead babies and lives in Syria. 

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What were you saying about too much information on the 'Carl' thread?

I was saying the bloke is a boring cunt. Do you remoaner fucking arselickers need every fucking thing explained to you?

Pick up on the nuances shitbrain........eg.. your fucking vote don’t count so fuck off cunt.

Do you understand that one?

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’re called ‘Snickers’ now

I just had a phone call from the 1980s. They said, “tell that wanker we want our jokes back.”

Well?.......what the fuck do you want me to tell them?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't start fucking about with Jundhi language. The next thing you know, you'll wake up wearing 16 kilos of C4 and expected to run towards Big Ben screaming something vaguely Arabic.

It's a slippery slope. Ask that stupid fucking cunt that pretends to have three dead babies and lives in Syria. 

Eric, I'll keep this brief, I'm just back from the pub and. I'm fucking hammered (as usual). Great work bro.

Guest DrCunt
27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I was saying the bloke is a boring cunt. Do you remoaner fucking arselickers need every fucking thing explained to you?

Pick up on the nuances shitbrain........eg.. your fucking vote don’t count so fuck off cunt.

Do you understand that one?

Thanks for the explanation, I'd never have understood otherwise. The point I was making, as you have clearly failed to grasp, was that your Friday night specials are far, far more boring. In fact, you're extraordinarily one dimensional and tedious.

What makes you think I'm a remoaner, you boring fuckwit? I've never expressed an opinion on the subject here.

2 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Eric, I'll keep this brief, I'm just back from the pub and. I'm fucking hammered (as usual). Great work bro.

You're a fucking star around here Bugsy. I'm hammered too. I remember the night that you and I both wet ourselves when frank posted "Pwaan Cwacker". 

Halcyon days old fiend.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you Judge.