CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Durkheim bod was responsible for countless polytechnics churning out sociology graduates so he has a lot to answer for I guess. "Collective consciousness" is more suspect than honest (ahem) stats.

⚠️ ***GOOGLE ALARM*** ⚠️

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

By curious coincidence, I had a text from Boris a few days ago. "Cripes Roopers, what do I do now?"

Actually, i have had a reply from Jolly Boris, he apologised to me and said...it is with regret that i can't do anything about the Roops phenomenon as according to my intelligence, which is not a lot. There is no evidence to suggest Roops exists, which leads me to believe Roops is an internet bot of little intellect and humor .

That explains the glitches..

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Understandable, but I've noticed on here a well worded and perfectly timed personal attack can be a lot more beneficial than statistics or logic, especially after a long argument when everyone else has stopped caring about the conflict. Finding a new and interesting way to call someone a spacker can instantly turn the heat back on the target through sheer force of other punters finding the insult entertaining - whether or not the target is actually correct concerning the matter at hand. The strongest word I've ever seen you use is "bollocks" - so the sheer shock value of you calling someone a cunt in a unique way would carry a lot of weight.

Keep it in mind and let me know if you ever decide to try it out - it'd get my approval at least.

I'm worried that she can carry out 'LCD' attacks.. If she can access digital watches and calculators, think of the havoc she could wreak! She must be a tech genius, like Eddie Fireblaster out of Pixels.

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

You're confusing hate with with laugh (at, not with).

54 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Don't encourage her to post more photos. It was horrific enough first time around and I worry that she might start posting face photos.

39 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Slag. ☢️🔥

17 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

⚠️ ***GOOGLE ALARM*** ⚠️

crying-newborn-rex.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Actually, i have had a reply from Jolly Boris, he apologised to me and said...it is with regret that i can't do anything about the Roops phenomenon as according to my intelligence, which is not a lot. There is no evidence to suggest Roops exists, which leads me to believe Roops is an internet bot of little intellect and humor .

That explains the glitches..

A bit laboured...stick with the hammer.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm worried that she can carry out 'LCD' attacks.. If she can access digital watches and calculators, think of the havoc she could wreak! She must be a tech genius, like Eddie Fireblaster out of Pixels.

This is because I brought up Adam fucking Sandler in that other post isn't it? You're subtlety interrogating me to find out what wank movies of his I've watched.

Well I hope you're happy, because I'm ashamed to admit that I did watch that shit and I know for a fact that Eddie turned out to be nothing but a stinking cheat. It was 2015 - at the height of my stoner days and I would happily watch any old shit as long as I had a joint close at hand.

Don't you fucking judge me. 

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is because I brought up Adam fucking Sandler in that other post isn't it? You're subtlety interrogating me to find out what wank movies of his I've watched.

Well I hope you're happy, because I'm ashamed to admit that I did watch that shit and I know for a fact that Eddie turned out to be nothing but a stinking cheat. It was 2015 - at the height of my stoner days and I would happily watch any old shit as long as I had a joint close at hand.

Don't you fucking judge me. 

I bet you like the bit in happy Gilmore when he beats up the pensioner. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you like the bit in happy Gilmore when he beats up the pensioner. 

This can go both ways, Eric - we both know I'm not the only one to indulge in the devil's lettuce and watch shit movies - and we both know that pensioner wins that fight.

I bet you laughed at Vanilla Ice falling on his face just as much as I did in That's my Boy.

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This can go both ways, Eric - we both know I'm not the only one to indulge in the devil's lettuce and watch shit movies - and we both know that pensioner wins that fight.

I bet you laughed at Vanilla Ice falling on his face just as much as I did in That's my Boy.

Haha! You fell into my cunning trap, by correcting me about the outcome of the fight, which naturally I didn't remember, because I'm NOT A FUCKING MASSIVE ADAM SANDLER FAN! 

I can quote virtually every line from all three Austin Powers films though.. Which is probably bad.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Haha! You fell into my cunning trap, by correcting me about the outcome of the fight, which naturally I didn't remember, because I'm NOT A FUCKING MASSIVE ADAM SANDLER FAN! 

I can quote virtually every line from all three Austin Powers films though.. Which is probably bad.

Touché. Cunt. You'll get my face-saving like tomorrow when the fuckers renew. All of my current ones have gone to Roops because she's funnier than you and has better tits.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Touché. Cunt. You'll get my face-saving like tomorrow when the fuckers renew. All of my current ones have gone to Roops because she's funnier than you and has better tits.

Just because she 'told' you she has better tits, it doesn't mean it's true.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lame

I think you would be better off out in the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans, for you have been shaked, rattled and rolled....and it was so easy. You could put me on a ban for being a saucy cunt, but that would only make you look more dismantled. It's very possible that when you read this comment, that you might consider that or come back with what you believe to be a winning comment as you love the last word. It's what your ego desires.

You can have the last word now...i'm ready to read the banal drivel from one hell of an ego.

The floor is yours.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Understandable, but I've noticed on here a well worded and perfectly timed personal attack can be a lot more beneficial than statistics or logic, especially after a long argument when everyone else has stopped caring about the conflict. Finding a new and interesting way to call someone a spacker can instantly turn the heat back on the target through sheer force of other punters finding the insult entertaining - whether or not the target is actually correct concerning the matter at hand. The strongest word I've ever seen you use is "bollocks" - so the sheer shock value of you calling someone a cunt in a unique way would carry a lot of weight.

Keep it in mind and let me know if you ever decide to try it out - it'd get my approval at least.

Probably worse to be called a spackler.

Not to be confused with a shit spackler.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think you would be better off out in the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans, for you have been shaked, rattled and rolled....and it was so easy. You could put me on a ban for being a saucy cunt, but that would only make you look more dismantled. It's very possible that when you read this comment, that you might consider that or come back with what you believe to be a winning comment as you love the last word. It's what your ego desires.

You can have the last word now...i'm ready to read the banal drivel from one hell of an ego.

The floor is yours.

Rather telling that you are so bereft of imagination that all you could do was fire off eight forum clichés in quick succession, two of them repeated. "it was so easy" indeed.

Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Sweet Palestine
Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined
To believe they never would
But now I...

Sweet Palestine
I've been inclined
Oh, no, no

Sweet Palestine
Sweet Palestine
I believed they never could

Sweet Palestine
Good times never seemed so good...

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Sweet Palestine
I've been inclined
But now I...

Sweet Palestine
I've been inclined
Oh, no, no

Sweet Palestine
Sweet Palestine
I believed they never could

Sweet Palestine
Good times never seemed so good...

Arms.
Being supplied.
Bombing me. Bombing Jew!

Sweet Palestine (bomb, bomb, bomb)
Gaza missiles (mainly Scud)!
Sweet Palestine! 
(bomb, bomb, bomb)
Netenyahu and Likud!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Rather telling that you are so bereft of imagination that all you could do was fire off eight forum clichés in quick succession, two of them repeated. "it was so easy" indeed.

An hilarious comeback comment. What would be the eight forum clichés in quick succession, i ask because as i'm not on here day in day out, i simply wouldn't know what these clichés in quick succession are ?

Nice try to save your ego.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

An hilarious comeback comment. What would be the eight forum clichés in quick succession, i ask because as i'm not on here day in day out, i simply wouldn't know what these clichés in quick succession are ?

Nice try to save your ego.

You've been a punter at The Corner as long as I can remember, have 2000+ posts with the current forum format and now you're claiming ignorance? Get away! Incidentally, I have no wish to cause you any further distress but you appear to be just as much a last word merchant as I am. Ha, hung by your own cliché!

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've been a punter at The Corner as long as I can remember, have 2000+ posts with the current forum format and now you're claiming ignorance? Get away! Incidentally, I have no wish to cause you any further distress but you appear to be just as much a last word merchant as I am. Ha, hung by your own cliché!

Yes i have been on this site for a good few years, but in recent years i haven't been on as much as before, so i am not up to speed on these clichés you are referring to. Believe me you're not causing me any distress, a reflection of your own distress would be a fairer statement. I have you frothing at the mouth Roopsy and you know it !! ....you can have the last word now and this time i mean it.