CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Package holiday wankers

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Either you meant "Aspergers" or that's the single cleverest post the Corner has seen this year. 

I suspect the former.

Big words with too many letters get the poor dunce confused, especially if they start with the same letter.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well ladies, I knew pretty much what I was going to be in for when I posted that bit of wickedly witty cunting, but that's what made it so fun.

I was laughing more at the thought of the snotty, pissed off, offended little girl reaction I knew was coming than the actual cunting itself which, I don't give a fuck what you thin-skinned tossers say, was pretty fucking funny.

This is a perfect example of why I can't believe that you twats have the sheer audacity to tell me that I'm the one who takes this shit too seriously. 

It was just a good-natured joke and you panty-pissers are acting like I've wiped my ass with your favorite team's flag.

Maybe if you fucktards stopped taking all this "British comedy superiority" bullshit so seriously, you could pull your heads out of your asses and see humor in something other than your own amateurish, self over-rated, mediocre-at-best attempts at wit and humor.

I'll say it again.... you fucks are not as funny as you think you are. 

My shit is at least as funny and quick-witted as the banal turds you plonkers plop out.

Maybe it's "you lot" who, due to your own myopic narrow-mindedness, don't understand humoUr. 

...But I was playing along with your joke there:

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The cunt is already finished, Doc. Posting images of my missus was a step too far.

That was a textbook opening for a bit of mutual piss taking. And yet you still stomp in like the coked up diva you've been acting for the last few days and throw a paddy. You really are a fucking Loony Toons cunt...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

...But I was playing along with your joke there:

That was a textbook opening for a bit of mutual piss taking. And yet you still stomp in like the coked up diva you've been acting for the last few days and throw a paddy. You really are a fucking Loony Toons cunt...

Yes, I noticed that and was going to comment on it, but I was busy dealing with some other tosser.

But yes, you're beginning to get the hang of this whole good-natured cunting thing.

Keep it up.

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well ladies, I knew pretty much what I was going to be in for when I posted that bit of wickedly witty cunting, but that's what made it so fun.

I was laughing more at the thought of the snotty, pissed off, offended little girl reaction I knew was coming than the actual cunting itself which, I don't give a fuck what you thin-skinned tossers say, was pretty fucking funny.

This is a perfect example of why I can't believe that you twats have the sheer audacity to tell me that I'm the one who takes this shit too seriously. 

It was just a good-natured joke and you panty-pissers are acting like I've wiped my ass with your favorite team's flag.

Maybe if you fucktards stopped taking all this "British comedy superiority" bullshit so seriously, you could pull your heads out of your asses and see humor in something other than your own amateurish, self over-rated, mediocre-at-best attempts at wit and humor.

I'll say it again.... you fucks are not as funny as you think you are. 

My shit is at least as funny and quick-witted as the banal turds you plonkers plop out.

Maybe it's "you lot" who, due to your own myopic narrow-mindedness, don't understand humoUr. 

As much as I see your point, when a large number of people are calling you shit, but your response is that I'm great it's you that are shit, it's maybe time for a little reflection.

That's not to say that you're beyond redemption, but rather that you've misjudged the subtleties of this site.

The old school on this site are not a circle jerk, it's just that there is a certain je ne c'est quoi that I regret to say you're not quite getting yet, but I think you can if you stop being so sensitive and overreacting.

It's a great site to be a member of if you make the effort to fit in, but if you don't want to, feel free to drown yourself in Mexican piss. Long term, makes no difference to me.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Big words with too many letters get the poor dunce confused, especially if they start with the same letter.

I guess I’m on the list now then?

Are you OK? You do realise that making everyone your enemy for no reason other than to convince yourself of some self superiority, hasn’t been successful in the past and many have tried. I don’t have any animosity towards you at all but if you ever criticise my ability to understand big words again, especially ones that start with the same letter, I’ll hide in your yard (garden) and launch a cricket ball at your face when you come out to put out the trash (rubbish).

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yes, I noticed that and was going to comment on it, but I was busy dealing with some other tosser.

But yes, you're beginning to get the hang of this whole good-natured cunting thing.

Keep it up.

I'm not sure if I want to now. Billy is recovering from surgery and the Doc was only offering heartfelt advice. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the initial cunting of you stopped two days ago, the rest has been you blindly lashing out at neutral fuckers who have been speculating out loud and people who are genuinely trying to help you out as you try and get the last word on the cunts who had a go in the first place.

It stopped being funny yesterday - just calm the fuck down now, will you?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve never had a go at him either, just observed him slinging shit at anyone who entered into any sort of ping pong with him. It sort of looks like the ‘Special relationship’ really is over. I hope he bumps into Greta Thunderbird and she gives him a proper Alzheimers stare. He can take all his anger out on that backward little fucker.

I'm fucking stealing that. Intentional or not.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

As much as I see your point, when a large number of people of people are calling you shit, but your response is that I'm great it's you that are shit, it's maybe time for a little reflection.

That's not to say that you're beyond redemption, but rather that you've misjudged the subtleties of this site.

The old school on this site are not a circle jerk, it's just that there is a certain je ne c'est quoi that I regret to say you're not quite getting yet, but I think you can if you stop being so sensitive and overreacting.

It's a great site to be a member of if make the effort to fit in, but if you don't want to, feel free to drown yourself in Mexican piss. Long term, makes no difference to me.

I don't subscribe to that notion that the majority is always right. You've all got your reasons, none valid in my opinion, for piling on me. The most obvious one being of course that I'm not from your country. No problem. But you might as well get used to me because I'm not leaving and I'm not going to break any of the rules and get myself banned.

I don't give a toss about what the general opinion is of what I post.

I'll just continue to have my fun taking little jabs at you pussies.

Nobody has to like it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I guess I’m on the list now then?

Are you OK? You do realise that making everyone your enemy for no reason other than to convince yourself of some self superiority, hasn’t been successful in the past and many have tried. I don’t have any animosity towards you at all but if you ever criticise my ability to understand big words again, especially ones that start with the same letter, I’ll hide in your yard (garden) and launch a cricket ball at your face when you come out to put out the trash (rubbish).

If you're going to be in my yard, tell me your favorite brand of dog biscuits.

I'll pick up a bag at the grocer's and toss you a couple every once in awhile.

I don't want you being hungry out there.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure if I want to now. Billy is recovering from surgery and the Doc was only offering heartfelt advice. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the initial cunting of you stopped two days ago, the rest has been you blindly lashing out at neutral fuckers who have been speculating out loud and people who are genuinely trying to help you out as you try and get the last word on the cunts who had a go in the first place.

I’m plotted up behind his bins. I’ve only forgot the fucking cricket ball.There’s two baseballs Ive  found which would probably do the same job if I hit him with both of them.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Utter "bollocks" and you know it, lad.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you're going to be in my yard, tell me your favorite brand of dog biscuits.

I'll pick up a bag at the grocer's and toss you a couple every once in awhile.

I don't want you being hungry out there.

You probably have some already. They’re called ‘Whingealot’

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m plotted up behind his bins. I’ve only forgot the fucking cricket ball.There’s two baseballs Ive  found which would probably do the same job if I hit him with both of them.

I'll turn the outdoor porch lights on for you if that will help any, though I doubt you could hit the side of the house.

Let me know about the dog biscuits.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't subscribe to that notion that the majority is always right. You've all got your reasons, none valid in my opinion, for piling on me. The most obvious one being of course that I'm not from your country. No problem. But you might as well get used to me because I'm not leaving and I'm not going to break any of the rules and get myself banned.

I don't give a toss about what the general opinion is of what I post.

I'll just continue to have my fun taking little jabs at you pussies.

Nobody has to like it.

You're fucking delusional and need a little sleepy time. Are you suffering from opioid painkiller withdrawal like the rest of your countrymen?

So... You're not going to break any rules. OK. What about where you're meant to cunt the nominated cunts rather than simply trying to stir up the membership with your Veruca Salt hissy fits?

Your protestations are lamentable. I was simply giving you well meant advice, because I'm generally a voice of moderation. Don't blame me when you reap what you sow. Lap it up septic, you've just declared open season on yourself.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Utter "bollocks" and you know it, lad.

Nope, that's literally the way I see it. The 9/11 shite earlier was just hangover material, and you know for a fact that neither of us were on our best game at the time. The last serious post I sent you was the one where I explained there was no gang of supposed "mates" after you.

Everyone's cock looks bigger when they spin it around like a helicopter blade, but your hips are going to seize up eventually and you'll be back to flaccid reality, surrounded by cunts you've just happened to slap with your foreskin in the excitement - and they aren't going to take such a thing lightly.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You probably have some already. They’re called ‘Whingealot’

I only have cat food and treats on hand.

You'd probably like them.

The brand is Ponce.

ponce.jpg

Right "up your alley", I assume.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Nope, that's literally the way I see it. The 9/11 shite earlier was just hangover material, and you know for a fact that neither of us were on our best game at the time. The last serious post I sent you was the one where I explained there was no gang of supposed "mates" after you.

Everyone's cock looks bigger when they spin it around like a helicopter blade, but your hips are going to seize up eventually and you'll be back to flaccid reality, surrounded by cunts you've just happened to slap with your foreskin in the excitement - and they aren't going to take such a thing lightly.

You really are wasted on here RK. Shakespeare himself couldn’t have penned a better summation of the current diplomatic incident, and the probable outcome of such unnecessary hostilities.

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Slightly off topic but is it true @Ape won one of Greta Thundermong's turds off ebay from her north atlantic voyage, No.236 complete with a certificate of authenticity which he keeps on his mantlepiece in a glass display cabinet as a talking piece for his dinner parties (sic baked beans)? 

I haven’t heard about this transaction but I have no information to the contrary.Just out of curiosity, What are your thoughts on Americans?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You're fucking delusional and need a little sleepy time. Are you suffering from opioid painkiller withdrawal like the rest of your countrymen?

So... You're not going to break any rules. OK. What about where you're meant to cunt the nominated cunts rather than simply trying to stir up the membership with your Veruca Salt hissy fits?

Your protestations are lamentable. I was simply giving you well meant advice, because I'm generally a voice of moderation. Don't blame me when you reap what you sow. Lap it up septic, you've just declared open season on yourself.

That rule stops applying after the nom has had a chance to take its course.

If that rule were strictly enforced throughout the entire nom, everyone would be banned all the time.