CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ted Evetts

Neil

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Correct. The only criteria that is adhered too at all times is, they must be cockless.

Does that include Kellie Maloney?

Guest judgetwi
On 18/12/2019 at 18:28, camberwell gypsy said:

She's had a rough time of it. Single parent of an autistic child and she's had kidney disease that made her face swell up giving trolls a field day. I cant see her taking anything off of Suljovic as his a different class to the bloke she beat last night. 

Interesting. I remember seeing a photo of Fallon with the swollen face and thinking, “fuck me, she’s been bashing the KFC” like the cunt I am. Thanks for the information.

But I also remember seeing Dame Shameless Chekmebankaccount, the well known human rights activist and anti-semite, with a similar swollen face. The next time I saw her was on election night, looking her normal self, caught like  a rabbit in the headlights. 

Did Dame Shameless suffer the same kidney disease or did I just imagine the whole fucking thing?

I’m confused.