CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Get WOKE sister

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Irish rugby international and  confirmed hard cunt

Him and David Stirling founded the SAS during WW2. He used to get into German airfields in N. Africa behind enemy lines and creep round cutting their throats. After Stirling was captured and sent to Colditz he commanded them and terrorised the krauts in the desert. Nowadays he’d have been prosecuted for not playing by the rules and violating the poor Germans Yooman Rites. He’d probably have loved that and jumped  out of the dock and sliced open every cunt in the court, starting with the judge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Check out ‘Paddy Mayne’  MC. There’s a statue of him in my home town square. Proper.

I know of Paddy Mayne, Bill. Ex Irish international rugby player, giant, alcoholic, funny and fucking nuts. One of  Colonel Stirling's SAS originals, and a dam good soldier. I had no idea there was a statue though mate. I'll check that out.

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I know of Paddy Mayne, Bill. Ex Irish international rugby player, giant, alcoholic, funny and fucking nuts. One of  Colonel Stirling's SAS originals, and a dam good soldier. I had no idea there was a statue though mate. I'll check that out.

Newtownards Co. Down. He was the most decorated British army soldier of WW2. And he was only 30 when the war ended. It’s widely accepted that he was in line for a Victoria Cross on a couple of occasions but this was blocked at the last hurdle both times because of his disciplinary record ie he loved nothing more than getting drunk and fighting sometimes up to ten of his own men.There’s no record of him ever losing any of these punch ups and the next day they all had breakfast together and went back to work.Sort of puts in perspective  the pathetic snowflakes we are producing nowadays MC.

• Like 1