CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on, only a few days ago you were saying that Covid-19 was a "disappointing disease". No doubt after checking with your 'o' level school text books you've been trotting the Trump line that coronavirus is nothing to worry about, something no worse than seasonal flu you said, nothing that couldn't be sorted by boiling water and a sachet of Lemsip you said. Now you're giving the impression that the world has been visited upon by one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. So, what bought on your epiphany?

His O-level textbook being a bus pass for the special bus, that used to take all the delinquents on trips to the local swamp under the guise of a geography trip, while everyone else was in class. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Good news at last:

Sudan, has just 49 ICUs and 4 ventilators, with only 3 being in working order, and meanwhile Venezuela, have 89 ICUs for its population of 49m inbreds. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Bernard Fuck
17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What was The Cold War, all about then? 

Global domination via nukes. Times change once the balance in one sphere has been (semi) achieved.

Gotta stay one step ahead.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Global domination via nukes. Times change once the balance in one sphere has been (semi) achieved.

Gotta stay one step ahead.

The Cold War, this current Flu War, it will be The Warm & Wet War next at this poxy rate. I wanna see a Dry War for once...

Next question Barnyard: Wot's The War of The Roses, then smart arse, if it aint nicking yer neighbours prized blooms? 

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Cold War, this current Flu War, it will be The Warm & Wet War next at this poxy rate. I wanna see a Dry War for once...

Next question Barnyard: Wot's The War of The Roses, then smart arse, if it aint nicking yer neighbours prized blooms? 

Stealing those low rent chocolates from your granny.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Stealing those low rent chocolates from your granny.

You'd rim her, you would. Gawd bless her little gusset.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Family album? Nice.

You're not responsible that's for sure.

I take it you've not met Roops yet then either?  Phwoarrrr, She'll really do it for you, She will.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Bernard Fuck
24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I take it you've not met Roops yet then either?  Phwoarrrr, She'll really do it for you, She will.  

If her or any other loose wimminz here want to send me their nuddy pics that's fine. I'm not a gynaecologist but I'll have a fucking good look at it for ya.

No facial details, I'd brown paper bag them anyway, it's the least I can do with the best I can afford. Life has taught me well.

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking fuck! She was a real looker in her day Roops.large.B25C7BAE-FD3D-4B01-A1C8-7CC8563C0A3E.jpeg.abf471d1692ad1f45ea7a81abae41bc7.jpegShe’s fell out of bed now though.

Aint she quite a catch, eh! Barnyard is well sorted, as so too is Roops to boot. 

BBC One Question time.  The first cunt I’ve heard after switching channels is Peter Openshaw who’s apparently a professor and one of the UKs top experts in the field of viruses and plagues and lurgy bollocks. The first thing he insisted on explaining to the thick, obviously racist British TV audience was how great and how ‘generous’the Chinese government have been from the start in sharing their knowledge and data of the Chink flu with the world. He didn’t give us his expert opinion about the bastards sharing the plague with us in the first place without warning us. Anyone watching who didn’t know it was a BBC propaganda production might ask “What is this cunts agenda?” And then straight to some sweaty sock cuntwit ‘author’ Darren McGarvey who let us all into the game changing secret that Britain, being the inequality capital of Europe, second only to the USA worldwide was showing the virus to be far more of a threat to minority’s and poor people. That would probably be true if there were only two countries in the world, which there aren’t.  At that point I was so confused and disturbed by the things I’d just learned that I had to go for a shit, which was the highlight of my day actually as I’ve recently been using a whole roll of Andrex per shite, because I’ve got loads hoarded  and because i live in the second most unequal country on earth apparently.

those of you who know me well, know how much I enjoy seeing toffs killed in skiing accidents and avalanches. So imagine my rage on hearing about these cunts moaning about losing £17,000 on their chalet booking. I honestly hope they die tonight, the greedy Audi driving cunts.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

those of you who know me well, know how much I enjoy seeing toffs killed in skiing accidents and avalanches. So imagine my rage on hearing about these cunts moaning about losing £17,000 on their chalet booking. I honestly hope they die tonight, the greedy Audi driving cunts.

_111688349_dc6d14a8-aa27-40ef-80ce-8f0a9b8d8de8.jpg

Good point Ratty. It brings back memories of Mrs Schumacher moaning about Michael having only used his very expensive new skis once.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Stupid cunt has his vest inside out 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good point Ratty. It brings back memories of Mrs Schumacher moaning about Michael having only used his very expensive new skis once.

indeed Will.

Mass graves in Jew York I hear. Perhaps Babi Yar will open for business again?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'd take that £17,000 and pay 2 Sherpas to create avalanches at the top of every resort. Bury the lot of them and imagine them choking on Caribou piss.

Skiing is for Mincers.