CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You cuuntt

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Any chance of a back story, usually made by entering characters on your keyboard to form words and sentences, so we can get some context behind the nomination.

I think the OP intended this to be a “caption competition” but it was a poor choice of photograph. Basically it’s two cunts confronting each other.....what can they be saying other than “fuck you wanker”?

In my humble opinion it needed a picture of Boris with any number of tossers from his cabinet or perhaps Theresa May, or some of those scumbag EU bastards......all smiling and laughing together. The possibilities would have been endless.

However, i’m prepared to give it a go. Imagine the twat in the orange shirt is the Pretend Posh Boy. Boris is saying “Ampleforth? Ampleforth? What kind of school is that? James O’Brien went to that  fucking school you cunt!”

Sorry, that’s the best I could do. Of course if the Pretend Posh Boy is really an aristocratic Catholic he will be well pissed off with that. But we all know he’s just a wanker and hasn’t got a fucking clue what i’m on about. Sad.

Guest Gronda Gronda
22 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

20200516_BRP001_0.jpg

If this is a caption competition, my guess is that the man in the orange top is asking Boris to come over and sniff his finger, and then guess where it has just been. 

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If this is a caption competition, my guess is that the man in the orange top is asking Boris to come over and sniff his finger, and then guess where it has just been. 

The hideously ugly female is preparing her thumb for a ‘double or quits?’ if Boris wins the first round.

• Like 1