CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Fiasco

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I haven't seen it myself, and don't want to see it, but I'm told that there is also another Chinese cooking video where the chef takes a blowtorch to a living dog.  Apparently there is a belief that if the animal dies in pain it tastes better ?  Its just plain sadistic evil in my view.  Sick bastards.  

I vote we club together and send Eric over there armed with a cricket bat with a 6 inch nails through it to correct those fucking horrible cunt chefs. We may have to spring him out of jail but it'd be worth it. It's what he would want. 

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 18/08/2020 at 16:52, camberwell gypsy said:

I vote we club together and send Eric over there armed with a cricket bat with a 6 inch nails through it to correct those fucking horrible cunt chefs. We may have to spring him out of jail but it'd be worth it. It's what he would want. 

I think you might have just leaked the plot of John Wick #4 there.  "They stole his dog to make a takeaway, and he decided that it just wasn't cricket..."