CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hartlepool

Decimus

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd never get the semi-automatic past the metal detectors.

3D printer. 

.410 cartridges with the lead shot replaced with pebble glass. Only the brass cap to worry about. The bolt propulsion can be done with an elastic band.

It was featured in the remake of Day Of The Jackal with Bruce Willis, but it's been done for real.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3D printer. 

.410 cartridges with the lead shot replaced with pebble glass. Only the brass cap to worry about. The bolt propulsion can be done with an elastic band.

It was featured in the remake of Day Of The Jackal with Bruce Willis, but it's been done for real.

You worry me sometimes, Eric. 

I hope you don't insist on internals in case the punters trying to get through your doors are packing in such a sophisticated way. 

There's no end of non metallic materials than can be a right cunt in a shotgun cartridge at 10 yard range. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

You worry me sometimes, Eric. 

I hope you don't insist on internals in case the punters trying to get through your doors are packing in such a sophisticated way. 

There's no end of non metallic materials than can be a right cunt in a shotgun cartridge at 10 yard range. 

The toughened glass from automotive side windows breaks into the right size chunks.

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That certainly used to be the case, but the differentials have been greatly eroded over the last couple of decades. A good final salary pension is increasingly rare too, and still well worth having.

On a related note, my self-managed pension pot grew by almost 20% last year (despite, or perhaps because of Covid) and my bonus would have made the much-missed Monumental Cunt blush. I still wouldn't get into punkape's golf club, though.

Any chance you can quickly knock up a fake pay slip and post it as evidence? 

Guest judgetwi

There’s also the fact that this doctor shithead cunt didn’t hang around once he knew he had lost by a fucking, embarrassing country mile. You  are supposed to address the constituents, thank your agent and all the people who knocked on doors and worked their arse off for you. Not this wanker. He got the hump and fucked off home. Typical fucking remoaner.......you didn’t vote for me because you are a thick, knuckle dragging, norvern racist. Yeah, well fuck you Doc......don’t piss on my kebab and tell me it’s raining.

Posh twat!