CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No British Windmills Please

White Cunt

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you’re going to sell your soiled underwear to the saddo wankers on here? See, I can do that shit (poor unintentional pun) just like them.

I notice yet another wannabe Americanism from you Mr Roops. “Hell no” did for the young Miliband if you remember. Well, that and the bacon sarnie. A Marxist Jew eating a bacon sarnie and pretending to be a Yank......no wonder he got his arse kicked.

You’re not very bright are you Mr Roops?

I’ll tell you again- fucking shut it, no cunt gives a fuck about your pathetic gripes with this site. As far as I can see it the rules you’re under are completely justified so take your medicine and stop the moaning. I genuinely hope you get banned for good you daft hook nosed turd 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll tell you again- fucking shut it, no cunt gives a fuck about your pathetic gripes with this site. As far as I can see it the rules you’re under are completely justified so take your medicine and stop the moaning. I genuinely hope you get banned for good you daft hook nosed turd 

The words ‘wind’ and ‘pissing’ with this kike tit spring to mind, Stubbs.