CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proposed, BT 888 phone service floated to protect lone women.

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

After Sarah Everard, I would imagine women are thinking that if they are being sexually assaulted, why would they call for help from another potential sex predator by dialling 999?? It would be a bit of a 'gamble' as to what type of PC Plod would turn up, hence the number 888 I guess.

Drew you drunken oaf; the copper that murdered this poor girl was a complete fucking cunt (who’ll get stabbed up the arse and for real inside if there’s any fucking justice). This doesn’t mean the rest are predatory scum bags does it?

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drew you drunken oaf; the copper that murdered this poor girl was a complete fucking cunt (who’ll get stabbed up the arse and for real inside if there’s any fucking justice). This doesn’t mean the rest are predatory scum bags does it?

You thick cunt. Do I really need to explain the meaning of potential to you, you illiterate, uneducated piece of shit?

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 14:48, Hammer of Cunts said:

They'll be having a seperate police force as well then? I don't think that this has been properly thought through.

If this new force is entirely female, Even though they might get there sooner, they'll spend ten minutes fucking about with handbags, make-up etc befoe getting out of the car.

They'll get lost. You know what wimmin are like with directions.

Some poor woman's being molested in Ashford Kent and those daft tarts will go to Ashford in Surrey.