CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proposed, BT 888 phone service floated to protect lone women.

Penny Farthing

• Penny Farthing changed the title to Proposed, BT 888 phone service floated to protect lone women.

Bollocks to women. Fucking entitled cunts... 

"we want equality and inclusivity! I know, let's create sporting events and arts and media awards that only women are allowed to be part of!"

Yeah, well done with understanding the meaning of words like 'inclusivity' and equality'. Thick fucking fish stinking slags.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"we want equality and inclusivity! I know, let's create sporting events and arts and media awards that only women are allowed to be part of!"

Yeah, well done with understanding the meaning of words like 'inclusivity' and equality'. Thick fucking fish stinking slags.

Poof.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It probably depends on who answers it. It'll end up going to the 999 operators... or a call-centre in Mumbai.

'Hello. You have got through to 888 woman protection. If you are being followed by an unsavoury looking man press 1. If you have been flashed press 2. If you are being attacked by a knife wielding maniac press 3. If you are being raped press 4.  If you'd like to speak to an operator called Raj press 5. To listen to these options again press the hash key". 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you Peter Sutcliffe's illegitimate son?

Sorry, misspellt illiterate wrong 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't get me fucking started on equality, especially these stupid slags who want misogyny recognised as a crime. Well if you get that then misandry also needs to be a crime.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Hello. You have got through to 888 woman protection. If you are being followed by an unsavoury looking man press 1. If you have been flashed press 2. If you are being attacked by a knife wielding maniac press 3. If you are being raped press 4.  If you'd like to speak to an operator called Raj press 5. To listen to these options again press the hash key". 

If you are being muffed out press '6'; if you are giving a blow job press '9'

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't get me fucking started on equality, especially these stupid slags who want misogyny recognised as a crime. Well if you get that then misandry also needs to be a crime.

I would agree, especially in education where the by or man is often stereotyped as the wrongdoer or told that he is guilty by default. The lack of a good male role model is also an issue for many male offenders. Possibly the lack of a father figure is also a negative for many girls as well.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Entitled cunts is the actual issue. Convinced that they are entitled but unable to comprehend the principle of earning the entitlement.

On a more sensible note: surely this is what the 999 service is for? There is an implication that the existing emergency provisions are inadequate. Improving the service for 50% of the population (the half that are statistically less likely to be assaulted) seems a bit like box ticking. If I accidentally dial the new number to report that my house is ablaze, will they send a fire engine or some lesbians with a cup of tea?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

On a more sensible note: surely this is what the 999 service is for? There is an implication that the existing emergency provisions are inadequate. Improving the service for 50% of the population (the half that are statistically less likely to be assaulted) seems a bit like box ticking. If I accidentally dial the new number to report that my house is ablaze, will they send a fire engine or some lesbians with a cup of tea?

After Sarah Everard, I would imagine women are thinking that if they are being sexually assaulted, why would they call for help from another potential sex predator by dialling 999?? It would be a bit of a 'gamble' as to what type of PC Plod would turn up, hence the number 888 I guess.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

After Sarah Everard, I would imagine women are thinking that if they are being sexually assaulted, why would they call for help from another potential sex predator by dialling 999?? It would be a bit of a 'gamble' as to what type of PC Plod would turn up, hence the number 888 I guess.

They'll be having a seperate police force as well then? I don't think that this has been properly thought through.

If this new force is entirely female, Even though they might get there sooner, they'll spend ten minutes fucking about with handbags, make-up etc befoe getting out of the car.

This stupid idea will only make decent men i.e the overwhelming majority, over cautious and fearful. This is about division, separation and putting barriers up. The psychology and proclivity of a sexual predator is not going to be altered by a three digit phone number.

We are governed by bunch of useless, corrupt, social engineering obsessed, lying cunts.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This stupid idea will only make decent men i.e the overwhelming majority, over cautious and fearful. This is about division, separation and putting barriers up. The psychology and proclivity of a sexual predator is not going to be altered by a three digit phone number.

We are governed by bunch of useless, corrupt, social engineering obsessed, lying cunts.

Sexy beast 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They'll be having a seperate police force as well then? I don't think that this has been properly thought through.

If this new force is entirely female, Even though they might get there sooner, they'll spend ten minutes fucking about with handbags, make-up etc befoe getting out of the car.

Wasn't an all female police force already trialled during the closing sequence of an episode of Benny Hill, from memory.