CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looting

Decimus

Guest Lord Cuntingdon III
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If you've been peeking through our window like some sort of degenerate beast for the past 16 years, you've clearly not been paying attention. Because nothing, and I mean nothing, marks you out as a total fucking idiot more than a requote.

If you can't articulate your thoughts fully and coherently in your first effort, it's certainly not wise to then draw everyone's attention to that by coming back ten minutes later to have another go.

Moronic fuckwit.

So re-quotes are bad yeah, Deci?  Right, got you!  It is these sorts of tips that really help a newbie like me.  Thank you mate.  I may have been wrong about you.  I thought you were a slobbering, degenerate, amoral cunt-bucket, but now I may have to reconsider.  Thank you!

4 hours ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Listen up, fuck-sticks.  I am not a regular and neither I am a failed regular who got banned and returning on a new account.  I am someone who has followed The Corner and you sad cunts since 2006 and has "occasionally" made some posts.  You all seem very protective and insecure in your special little, "Corner".

I’m better than you.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Bend, you black bastard. You've been here since Pen was a wee slip of a lad, do you recall this @Lord Cuntingdon III cunt? 

Could be one of r-soles other ID's. That stupid thick parasite has always been a coward, he shits his hello kitty knickers when put in his place. You shouldn't have any problems with this wanker. 

5 hours ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

So re-quotes are bad yeah, Deci?  Right, got you!  It is these sorts of tips that really help a newbie like me.  Thank you mate.  I may have been wrong about you.  I thought you were a slobbering, degenerate, amoral cunt-bucket, but now I may have to reconsider.  Thank you!

Newbie my hairy arse. Come on man up, who were you previously?