CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I see no ships

camberwell gypsy

On 25/10/2023 at 22:54, Wolfie said:

You apostrophe-bewildered, evidently wealth handed-down common cunt.

That spell-check must be almost at meltdown, mind you, it's your only form of attack, and it's piss-poor at that, it's akin to being savaged by a dead sheep 

dead-sheep-3.jpg

On 24/10/2023 at 19:07, Eric Cuntman said:

There must be a reason why they crash and bishop bashing on watch is probably the answer. How did the crew of the Titanic fail to spot an iceberg visible from space and comparable in size to Mount Everest? 
Wankers.

I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that it's a bit parky up in that crow's nest so maybe the lookouts were  giving each other a tug to keep warm and didn't spot this huge mountain of frozen water slowly edging it's way towards them. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that it's a bit parky up in that crow's nest so maybe the lookouts were  giving each other a tug to keep warm and didn't spot this huge mountain of frozen water slowly edging it's way towards them. 

It's a little known fact that 7/8 of a berg is under the water. There you go. Say thank you on the way out. 🎶