CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leer stammer fucks the 82%

entitled little cunt

Oh Dear .In a bid to try to convince the British public his party isn't full of radical left wing types who will literally bend over backwards for the 18% whilst fucking over the 82% , he has been busy  informing us of all of the virtues of Margerat Thatcher .Ok Keir, I'm quite certain she would have stood idly by as millions of unwanted and uncivilised illegals gained entry to the uk .Love her or hate her , she was the last politition who actually had principles to stand by .The bunch of cunts who followed, Major , Brown, Blair, Cameron, Johnson, May, TRUSS the utter cunt  are the perfect example of why the UK has collapsed into a third world shite hole with radical teachers filling kids heads with transitional dreams and 7 year olds on  supporting Hamas marches with their lefty parents. The cunts wouldn't be able to find Gaza on  the  map , they are just repeating regurgitated tales of perceived morality .Can't wait to see Abbott and her  northern cohorts of a particular peace loving  faith  flexing their considerable bulk when in power .That will be the final nail in the coffin for the 82%.The majority will be 2nd class citizens , we already are but what's to follow will not be done in a clandestine insidious fashion as before. The stick will be used firmly without a carrot in sight .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Steve-Bell-09.03.2013-013.jpg?width=700&

I'd have Thatcher any day rather than the bunch of rainbow flag waving politically correct  cowardly cunts  who shaft the white working classes up the  dirtbox everyday of the week.What did That one eyed  scottish fat cunt Brown say about the lady who was frustrated that illegals were catered for more than the indigenous, she's a biggot. They're all the fucking same .They depise ordinary people .That's why they let that jowly  fat thieving  cunt at the bank of England rob hard working families with mortgages. All to pay  the bill that Sunak and johnson created  because they spunked billions up the wall during covid.They should all face a day of reckoning. 

"Sir" Queer of the Onkyblock people has all the political nous of my fucking cock. When he's about to fight an election where he aims to win back traditional Labour heartlands in the north, the last thing he should be doing is summoning the ghost of Maggie.

I understand his point, he wasn't necessarily implying that he agreed with what she did, more that she actually had a vision and transformed that into political action, which is more than can be said for most PMs over the years. Still, it's akin to saying at that at least Mussolini got the trains running on time or that Hitler could build a motorway.

What a colossal fucking idiot.

Would Mags have employed Diane Abbot or the 12 Islamic MP's who stepped down in protest  because stammer refused to call for a ceasefire , not because of any moral purpose but for political expediency .She was a force to be reckoned  with and the last true great leader this country had .I waxnt a fan of every policy but I admired her strength of will and nouce. He will be the final nail in the coffin of the 82%.

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Oh Dear .In a bid to try to convince the British public his party isn't full of radical left wing types who will literally bend over backwards for the 18% whilst fucking over the 82% , he has been busy  informing us of all of the virtues of Margerat Thatcher .Ok Keir, I'm quite certain she would have stood idly by as millions of unwanted and uncivilised illegals gained entry to the uk .Love her or hate her , she was the last politition who actually had principles to stand by .The bunch of cunts who followed, Major , Brown, Blair, Cameron, Johnson, May, TRUSS the utter cunt  are the perfect example of why the UK has collapsed into a third world shite hole with radical teachers filling kids heads with transitional dreams and 7 year olds on  supporting Hamas marches with their lefty parents. The cunts wouldn't be able to find Gaza on  the  map , they are just repeating regurgitated tales of perceived morality .Can't wait to see Abbott and her  northern cohorts of a particular peace loving  faith  flexing their considerable bulk when in power .That will be the final nail in the coffin for the 82%.The majority will be 2nd class citizens , we already are but what's to follow will not be done in a clandestine insidious fashion as before. The stick will be used firmly without a carrot in sight .

I'm guessing you don't like him. Neither do I, but fir different reasons. He'll get in. Nobody has ever taken any notice of me and everywhere I have worked has been closed down and much of the places I grew up in demolished and trampled under foot. I might do a Peter Finch and stick my head out of the window on election day and scream "I totally fucking stark raving mad and I'm not going to take it anymore". Seriously, is there no low this cunt won't stoop to get into No 10. Makes the Indian brown termite look like a respectable British statesman. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Sir" Queer of the Onkyblock people has all the political nous of my fucking cock. When he's about to fight an election where he aims to win back traditional Labour heartlands in the north, the last thing he should be doing is summoning the ghost of Maggie.

I understand his point, he wasn't necessarily implying that he agreed with what she did, more that she actually had a vision and transformed that into political action, which is more than can be said for most PMs over the years. Still, it's akin to saying at that at least Mussolini got the trains running on time or that Hitler could build a motorway.

What a colossal fucking idiot.

It's Tony Blair's New Labour again but without Blair which means it's doomed from the moment it gets into N10. When you look at the crew around him as well. Corbyn and MacDonald begin to look and sound credible by comparison. What this country needs is LESS NEO LIBERAL MARKET CAPITALISM AND MONETARISM LESS INEQUALITY AND MORE OLD FASHIONED SOCIAL DEMOCRACY BASED ON PUBLIC OWNERSHIP OF BASIC SERVICES AND PUBLIC INVESTMENT. Instead of channelling Toryism in its most destructive firm he should be explaining what he's going to do about the worst state pensions in Europe, the highest energy bills, the creaking water supply and sewage system, the failing railways and ticket price exploitation, the deteriorating roads and lack of discipline or law and order throughout our country. Let's hear a bit of good old fashioned policy not vacuous mbo jumbo designed to lure tory voters. 

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

"of Margerat Thatcher .Ok Keir, I'm quite certain she would have stood idly by as millions of unwanted and uncivilised illegals gained entry to the UK" 

My theory is we only had effective border control in this country when it paid the govt handsomely to catch petty smuggling, watches, cigarettes etc and the customs officers paid for themselves and more on top. Once that incentive went so did the border control. It's all about easy money - ripping off water bills energy bills petrol tax speed cameras parking fines it's about the easy money. Anything requiring investment and follow through gets put aside. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"of Margerat Thatcher .Ok Keir, I'm quite certain she would have stood idly by as millions of unwanted and uncivilised illegals gained entry to the UK" 

My theory is we only had effective border control in this country when it paid the govt handsomely to catch petty smuggling, watches, cigarettes etc and the customs officers paid for themselves and more on top. Once that incentive went so did the border control. It's all about easy money - ripping off water bills energy bills petrol tax speed cameras parking fines it's about the easy money. Anything requiring investment and follow through gets put aside. 

Yep .That's fucking over the 82%.The majority of the  18% do not pay tax or bills , everything is provided for them .They do not worry about water bills or gas and electric bills and  on the rare occasion  they be pulled over for driving illegally( the recent case involving that rather  repulsive athlete springs to mind )   they use the race card and the courts and prosecutors  run for shelter incase they're labeled a racist. The police officers who make the stop are then treated as criminals themselves. To keep the numbers up I assume the prosecutions of Caucasian's will increase .Instead of being warned or advised you'll be nicked .