CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad For It!

Cunty BigBollox

Well, it seems like Liverpool might get knocked off the top spot for the most 'Woe is me' location this year thanks to a tornado hitting Manchester.

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-weather-live-updates-travel-disruption-expected-with-wet-and-windy-warnings-in-place-as-uk-braces-for-storm-gerrit-13038118

Where the fuck is Bob and Midge to organise a benefit gig to raise some funds to repair these hovels, we need to raise at least £120 to polish this pile of shit, in my estimations.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, it seems like Liverpool might get knocked off the top spot for the most 'Woe is me' location this year thanks to a tornado hitting Manchester.

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-weather-live-updates-travel-disruption-expected-with-wet-and-windy-warnings-in-place-as-uk-braces-for-storm-gerrit-13038118

Where the fuck is Bob and Midge to organise a benefit gig to raise some funds to repair these hovels, we need to raise at least £120 to polish this pile of shit, in my estimations.

I hope Lilly Allen is on the first flight up from Islington to apologise.

• Like 2

If that was Liverpool the looting would be  high on tbe Hackney scale of law breaking .Then they'd all be saying "I'm no grass" the  cunts .Fucking pricks are the authors of their own doom and they are  drowning in the quagmire of shite their ludicrous  psuedo working class solidarity has produced.They really are  thick as fucking pig shit .The kinks were writing and singing about a transsexual when the beatles were fucking around with some idiot Guru from peckham who wanted to fuck their wives .

Just saying. 

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Big Bollock, you jobless cunt, why aren't you up there helping out?

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

If that was Liverpool the looting would be  high on tbe Hackney scale of law breaking .Then they'd all be saying "I'm no grass" the  cunts .Fucking pricks are the authors of their own doom and they are  drowning in the quagmire of shite their ludicrous  psuedo working class solidarity has produced.They really are  thick as fucking pig shit .The kinks were writing and singing about a transsexual when the beatles were fucking around with some idiot Guru from peckham who wanted to fuck their wives .

Just saying. 

Unlike some, I can mention, erhem (clearing my throat and slight nod towards you know who) Liverpudlians are friendly and helpful even though it is impossible to get what the fuck they are saying given the rate of knots of that fucking accent. 

Other than that any city that can boast two of the finest cathedrals known to man is fucking grand in my book. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unlike some, I can mention, erhem (clearing my throat and slight nod towards you know who) Liverpudlians are friendly and helpful even though it is impossible to get what the fuck they are saying given the rate of knots of that fucking accent. 

Other than that any city that can boast two of the finest cathedrals known to man is fucking grand in my book. 

Chances are you'd be shot ,  mugged or both  whilst  rubbing your brasses .They are an embarrassment hooked on pseuedo solidarity all centred around a song about  a fucking ferry that was shit when released and just as much an assault to the  ears now .

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Chances are you'd be shot ,  mugged or both  whilst  rubbing your brasses .They are an embarrassment hooked on pseuedo solidarity all centred around a song about  a fucking ferry that was shit when released and just as much an assault to the  ears now .

There's been a long rivalry between the docklands working classes of London and Liverpool. Kiss and make up. They (the Irish) CAME INTO Liverpool/they (the Irish) WENT TO London. Simple.