CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Erectile dysfunction or tiredness?

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

I have trouble getting it up and ejaculating. I'm not sure if it's erectile dysfunction or tiredness, I'm not sleeping well, no sir, not all all SIREEE. Maybe it's all the same thing. There possibly no such actual medial condition as erectile dysfunction, it's all just being  a bit knackered.

Whatever the reason is a total worth of a nomination, right? If not then sucks, ya boooo.

14 hours ago, Basil said:

I have trouble getting it up and ejaculating. I'm not sure if it's erectile dysfunction or tiredness, I'm not sleeping well, no sir, not all all SIREEE. Maybe it's all the same thing. There possibly no such actual medial condition as erectile dysfunction, it's all just being  a bit knackered.

Whatever the reason is a total worth of a nomination, right? If not then sucks, ya boooo.

Isn’t your boyfriend doing it for you? Anymore?

• Like 2

Guest Basil
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Isn’t your boyfriend doing it for you anymore?

There, that's how it should have read.

Illiterate bongo bongo spear chucker.

Age , weight , alcohol consumption ,  stress  and the pressure of life in general.The other problem is  most women are absolute cunts as are most men so all of that combined is a road to unhappiness. Maybe old Huw Edwards had it sussed,  find a suitable object of desire and wait until the missus goes out . Smile,  rub your hands together , get the kleenex out and say "time for a wank".Just dont spend 34 grand doing  it .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just don't spend 34 grand doing  it .

That's the one good thing you could say about Huw, he didn't mind putting his hand in his pocket...er...oh dear...

Guest Basil
21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi..im just in the door after playing a set in uncle toms cabin in Dundrum 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Can you get it up though?