CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity cunts

6 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Which 4 tunes do you suppose they've accumulated you thick cunt?

How shaming  of me .How awful .This no doubt describes  your upbringing and how small you were made to feel at times .There , there little one. It's best not to spread your past misery .Try if you can to overcome it and stop being such a supercilious smug teacher like  little cunt .ok.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are more pre-existing variations on this theme than there are isomers of decane. Several of the oldest still in the archive date back to circa 2010; one even bears the exact same title, although in fairness its postulate was different. However, much like this most recent example, it appears to have been written by a less capable version of Harvey Price. 

Does it really matter ?.Events occur that can re-boot what has already been posted  about in the past .I'm pretty certain you can say every post in some way is a repetition of another. Professor Ape ironically is guilty of his own crime .Look through the archives and you'll find a post about  acid throwing Abdul and his religious conversion .Abdul went on to baptise himself in the Thames and was fished out at Richmond looking a bit green .

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Does it really matter ?.Events occur that can re-boot what has already been posted  about in the past .I'm pretty certain you can say every post in some way is a repetition of another. Professor Ape ironically is guilty of his own crime .Look through the archives and you'll find a post about  acid throwing Abdul and his religious conversion .Abdul went on to baptise himself in the Thames and was fished out at Richmond looking a bit green .

When summoned, much like a genie, I am compelled to provide an oracular answer to any Corner-related question. (Sometimes I just make up those answers.)

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

As did your religious conversion post you cunt .Been there , done it got the t shirt .What Do you think I should be shamed into doing , killing myself perhaps .That's your normal  little go to suggestion.prick.

Killing yourself would be my preference.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

.Do you seriously believe even  in your widest of dreams that any thing you say or any opinion you have is relevant in any way shape or form.

I have some pretty wide dreams I’ll have you know.

• Like 1