CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity cunts

The talentless cunts we are bombarded with every day earn a few grand for advertising the postcode lottery , funeral plans, life insurance  and all manner of worthless shit . Those who have accumulated  personal  fourtunes for being nothing bit big mouthed narcissistic cunts are selling the dream of money for nothing,  well not nothing,  2 quid  to be precise .They know no shame .They just rub it into the nose of ordinary folk  who are finding it diffucult to buy food.  What cunts they are .They need to be eradicated. Each and everyone of the cunts .

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They need to be eradicated. Each and everyone of the cunts .

No need to panic. The 5G will be switched on soon and the population of the world will immediately be reduced by around 70%. 
So any of you sheep who don’t want to spend the rest of your lives stepping over piles of masked up rotting corpses, you’d better get yourself down to Boots in the morning and get yourself jabbed up with the latest Pfizer mRNA Covid booster. And the good news is that they’ll only charge you £99 for it. 
What a time to be alive (for now).

Dr. Fauci is a vile little cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The talentless cunts we are bombarded with every day earn a few grand for advertising the postcode lottery

"Some cunt's knocking at the door, some cunt's ringing the bell..."

Hopefully with a vat full of acid to chuck in your stupid cunt face.

Good evening.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No need to panic. The 5G will be switched on soon and the population of the world will immediately be reduced by around 70%. 
So any of you sheep who don’t want to spend the rest of your lives stepping over piles of masked up rotting corpses, you’d better get yourself down to Boots in the morning and get yourself jabbed up with the latest Pfizer mRNA Covid booster. And the good news is that they’ll only charge you £99 for it. 
What a time to be alive (for now).

Dr. Fauci is a vile little cunt.

First Covid Vaccines now 5G Billy what ride are you on and how many of us level headed cunters do you expect to hop on and ride with you into the end of the line barrier? 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The talentless cunts we are bombarded with every day earn a few grand for advertising the postcode lottery , funeral plans, life insurance  and all manner of worthless shit . Those who have accumulated  personal  fourtunes for being nothing bit big mouthed narcissistic cunts are selling the dream of money for nothing,  well not nothing,  2 quid  to be precise .They know no shame .They just rub it into the nose of ordinary folk  who are finding it diffucult to buy food.  What cunts they are .They need to be eradicated. Each and everyone of the cunts .

I’m no expert on the history of CC posts, but I’m pretty damn sure this constitutes repeat bollocks on an almost unheard of scale. @Cuntybaws - to the main board please.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

I’m no expert on the history of CC posts, but I’m pretty damn sure this constitutes repeat bollocks on an almost unheard of scale. @Cuntybaws - to the main board please.

Sould plagiarism be added to the list of rules for banning? (Where did I hear that before?  Priscilla Presley, Yoko Ono, etc.) 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Frank do you license your images from Alamy or the Bridgeman art library?  

I want answers, H. This young stabber-of-colour, Rakeem Thomas, pulled a 12 inch knife on a ticket inspector in December, was sentenced to 6 months, and then released 11 weeks later. The same spade went on to try and kill some harmless honky on a train in Beckenham, simply for looking at him sideways. 

GJ2gdDvW4AA7yhp?format=jpg&name=medium

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want answers, H. This young stabber-of-colour, Rakeem Thomas, pulled a 12 inch knife on a ticket inspector in December, was sentenced to 6 months, and then released 11 weeks later. The same spade went on to try and kill some harmless honky on a train in Beckenham, simply for looking at him sideways. 

I can give two answers called Charles Bronson, but one's banged up and the other is dead. So you've got no answer. Does that fucking help? 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I can give two answers called Charles Bronson, but one's banged up and the other is dead. So you've got no answer. Does that fucking help? 

No, but I can tell you the police initially arrested him on suspicion of attempted hairdo. Lol lol...LOL

GJ2n8hsWsAAjkUc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There are more pre-existing variations on this theme than there are isomers of decane. Several of the oldest still in the archive date back to circa 2010; one even bears the exact same title, although in fairness its postulate was different. However, much like this most recent example, it appears to have been written by a less capable version of Harvey Price. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, but I can tell you the police initially arrested him on suspicion of attempted hairdo. Lol lol...LOL

I'd like to say I'm interested in finding out where this heading, but that would be a lie.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

GJ2n8hsWsAAjkUc?format=jpg&name=medium

I see a large number of these twice a week in the South London Press but they usually have a bottom lip. Was the lip removed while licking the blade? 🤔 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd like to say I'm interested in finding out where this heading, but that would be a lie.

It’s just Frank attempting to be more of a man’s man. He wants to appear down with the kids and down with the racists, rather than the weedy, no-socks deck shoe-wearing, designer man bag toting poof we all know him to be. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s just Frank attempting to be more of a man’s man. He wants to appear down with the kids and down with the racists, rather than the weedy, no-socks deck shoe-wearing, designer man bag toting poof we all know him to be. 

He’s the best on here at that and the reason why I sometimes think abortion might not be wrong.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s just Frank attempting to be more of a man’s man. He wants to appear down with the kids and down with the racists

His recent attempt to garner popularity on here based upon uncharacteristically racist outbursts smacks of the sort of desperation inherent to the current Tory party.

I give it a maximum of 48 hours before he posts a video of a big pink, gay as fuck bus sporting huge ''Stop The Boats'' logos whilst he screams "Go Home Witherssss!!!" at the seagulls atop the white cliffs of Dover.

The grasping at straws, absolutely disgraceful, total fucking cunt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

As did your religious conversion post you cunt .Been there , done it got the t shirt .What Do you think I should be shamed into doing , killing myself perhaps .That's your normal  little go to suggestion.prick.