CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘ROLL UP! ROLL UP! Get your mRNA Covid 19 🤣booster, seasonal flu and…….wait for it brand new experimental mRNA skin cancer jabs NOW!’

King Billy

26 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Bellend .How many more fucking times,    stop obliging me .Don't you think people can think for themselves , do you think they need your guidance god forbid ?

Are you looking for a smack in the mouth, son?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bill. Are you being groomed by this retarded half-faggot? Knock it off.

He’s been burning my buttocks with a big cigar and he told me he knows lots of very powerful people who he can tell horrible lies about me to.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s been burning my buttocks with a big cigar and he told me he knows lots of very powerful people who he can tell horrible lies about me to.

No excuse. Send me his address and enough with the spastic likes.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve yet to hear of anyone who regrets not having queued up in the rain, with a sleeve rolled up, to be injected with an experimental gene therapy, for a virus which is now acknowledged to be less deadly than the seasonal flu, but maybe I’ve been fortunate to mix with smarter people than all the gullible, subservient cunts like you. Perhaps you shouldn’t believe everything the BBC etc. tell you is real. 😷💉

Fuck off. 

The only time you "roll up your sleeve" (to quote) is when you plunge your fist into Frank's arse for an evening of kinky gay sex. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only time you "roll up your sleeve" (to quote) is when you plunge your fist into Frank's arse for an evening of kinky gay sex. 

How on earth can a fist fit up an arsehole .Old Chap racist is the biggest arsehole around but I doubt even my svelte  fist could be squeezed up his rectum.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

"who he can tell horrible lies about me to" is this what the King's English has come to?  I used to think you was a comic genius.  I was sadly mistaken. 

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No excuse. Send me his address and enough with the spastic likes.

Point taken DC. I’ll save my quota for flids, mongs and tards from now on.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Point taken DC. I’ll save my quota for flids, mongs and tards from now on.

It’s possibly the biggest plague this site has ever seen. It’s that bad that you don’t really want to log on, Bill.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s possibly the biggest plague this site has ever seen. It’s that bad that you don’t really want to log on, Bill.

When there’s no more room on tik tok the brain dead will walk the corner.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2024 at 22:57, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s that bad that you don’t really want to log on, Bill.

And yet, here you are (or there you were, LOL)