CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘ROLL UP! ROLL UP! Get your mRNA Covid 19 🤣booster, seasonal flu and…….wait for it brand new experimental mRNA skin cancer jabs NOW!’

King Billy

To all you ‘woolly backs’ (sheep) who’ve been wondering why shit loads of young and middle aged people who were fit and healthy pre-plandemic aren’t anymore? Why are almost every type of aggressive cancers, inflammatory heart conditions, blood clots and life threatening neurological disorders currently showing at never before seen levels in millions of people across the world? (if they’re not already dead due to some unexplained medical intervention  that isn’t allowed to be discussed, but occurred in late 2021)?

Well here’s the thing. Unlike me, every one of you clever cunts who obediently rolled up your sleeves, and queued up, clapping like performing seals for your Pfizer, Moderna etc. cocktail are now unwittingly in the same queue, but this time you’re in the fast track queue for your final farewell.

I wish I could say I didn’t warn you, and feel sorry for you all, but that wouldn’t be true as I did warn you all and I don’t feel one bit sorry that you’re all terminally fucked.

So ‘Cheerio and fuck off. See you on the other side’ 👋

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

To all you ‘woolly backs’ (sheep) who’ve been wondering why shit loads of young and middle aged people who were fit and healthy pre-plandemic aren’t anymore? Why are almost every type of aggressive cancers, inflammatory heart conditions, blood clots and life threatening neurological disorders currently showing at never before seen levels in millions of people across the world? (if they’re not already dead due to some unexplained medical intervention  that isn’t allowed to be discussed, but occurred in late 2021)?

Well here’s the thing. Unlike me, every one of you clever cunts who obediently rolled up your sleeves, and queued up, clapping like performing seals for your Pfizer, Moderna etc. cocktail are now unwittingly in the same queue, but this time you’re in the fast track queue for your final farewell.

I wish I could say I didn’t warn you, and feel sorry for you all, but that wouldn’t be true as I did warn you all and I don’t feel one bit sorry that you’re all terminally fucked.

Ffs .Listen to the science .I did .Dont you know that a bloke with a face like a bull mastif , hands like shovels and a 10 inch love python is a woman if he puts on a flowery frock and calls himself Elaine .Take your medicine like the good doctor says and stop being a far right extremist nazi lunatic .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ffs .Listen to the science .I did .Dont you know that a bloke with a face like a bull mastif , hands like shovels and a 10 inch love python is a woman if he puts on a flowery frock and calls himself Elaine .Take your medicine like the good doctor says and stop being a far right extremist nazi lunatic .

One day they might be able to cure everything including @King Billy although I hope he dies from covid before that happens.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

One day they might be able to cure everything including @King Billy although I hope he dies from covid before that happens.

The retard is practically dead already. A gob full of fucking implants, and a head filled with mud. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Frank said:

The retard is practically dead already. A gob full of fucking implants, and a head filled with mud. 

I’d take both of these options rather than the alternative which you opted for, ie an arse filled to maximum capacity with immigrant spunk.

5 hours ago, and said:

Since the injections, I've noticed a startling side effect, my cock got bigger and harder than ever before, problem is, it only lasts about a minute.

Ah well, swings and roundabouts...

Maybe try staying away from swings and roundabouts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My thoughts exactly.

Billy this Covid Jab thing-a-bob is just a hook for you to call us all cunts and give you a sense of superiority on the Corner.  Come on admit it and stop playing with that chipolata inbetween your porky legs. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Billy this Covid Jab thing-a-bob is just a hook for you to call us all cunts and give you a sense of superiority on the Corner.  Come on admit it and stop playing with that chipolata inbetween your porky legs. 

Cunt.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Cunt.

Most of the monkey glands "vaccine " was produced in India by a huge company run by a very dodgy looking bloke  and his son who started out producing vaccines for horses.Inside out face man Chris Witty *that's  the most ironic surname  in history wanted us to believe it was made by a middle class white female called  Dr. Zoe something or other in a laboratory  with nice  views  over Cambridge .It was fucking bollocks , all of it . 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2024 at 04:31, King Billy said:

Bill you gummy old fart, what do you make of this?

AstraZeneca has admitted in court for the first time that its Covid jab can cause a deadly blood clotting side effect.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2024 at 09:10, entitled little cunt said:

Most of the monkey glands "vaccine " was produced in India by a huge company run by a very dodgy looking bloke  and his son who started out producing vaccines for horses.Inside out face man Chris Witty *that's  the most ironic surname  in history wanted us to believe it was made by a middle class white female called  Dr. Zoe something or other in a laboratory  with nice  views  over Cambridge .It was fucking bollocks , all of it . 

Like just for "Inside out face man"