CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Khairi saadallah the cunt

Saadallah , born in Libya is the cunt who murdered 3 people in Reading and seriously injured 3 others .An asylum seeker who had been convicted of Violent crimes  before the attack and was a member of a banned radical Islamic group .The powers that be decided the little cunt couldn't be sent packing incase he faced harm back in Libya. What the media doesn't tell you or brushes over is the fact that Saadallah lived in various Other European countries  including  Italy and France who  kicked the cunt out  pretty pronto before he could do harm.Only the UK , its Kier Stammer influenced CPS, probation service, police service , mental health services and social  services  all agreed he should be left to roam the streets causing misery and  ultimately murder .Now the British tax payer has to feed and water the cunt for the rest of his life rather than hang the prick .Those who make the decisions  should be named .They have blood on their hands but will still get their full salary pensions and will never face the consequences of their actions. Cunts .

• Like 4

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Most people think I'm an opinionated  miserable cunt , which i am. Thanks for your kind words. You have a nice weekend to.

Not me.

I think you're a greatly misunderstood, even-tempered, salt-of-the-earth type, with incredible insight on the problems we are facing in British society today.

You would probably be better employed standing for parliament.

I'd certainly vote for you.

2 hours ago, and said:

Not me.

I think you're a greatly misunderstood, even-tempered, salt-of-the-earth type, with incredible insight on the problems we are facing in British society today.

You would probably be better employed standing for parliament.

I'd certainly vote for you.

Oh really , and there I was thinking everyone thought me a cunt .Get up earlier boy .

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Saadallah , born in Libya is the cunt who murdered 3 people in Reading and seriously injured 3 others .An asylum seeker who had been convicted of Violent crimes  before the attack and was a member of a banned radical Islamic group .The powers that be decided the little cunt couldn't be sent packing incase he faced harm back in Libya. What the media doesn't tell you or brushes over is the fact that Saadallah lived in various Other European countries  including  Italy and France who  kicked the cunt out  pretty pronto before he could do harm.Only the UK , its Kier Stammer influenced CPS, probation service, police service , mental health services and social  services  all agreed he should be left to roam the streets causing misery and  ultimately murder .Now the British tax payer has to feed and water the cunt for the rest of his life rather than hang the prick .Those who make the decisions  should be named .They have blood on their hands but will still get their full salary pensions and will never face the consequences of their actions. Cunts .

The powers in charge are determined to keep the misery machine working.