CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Decorate Their Christmas Tree Early

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

The twat across the road was busy putting up their Christmas tree today!  Ffs, can't even wait another week or three, they have to perpetuate the annual exercise in capitalistic cuntishness that makes every sensible adult a cynical bastard, and retailers wring their hands in anticipation of the fleecing at the sight of them.  As of now, they are on the obligatory peace on Earth and good will towards all phase of the calendar year, and already, the rest of us wish to run them down with a Mad Max styled death mobile.  If I had my way, a 100 megaton nuclear weapon would be crammed up their shitter and they'd all be sent to the fucking moon for a fireworks show never before seen.  They actually expect everybody to return the good cheer, stupid cunts, they're in for a fucking shock!

The across the road was busy putting up their Christmas tree today!  Ffs, can't even wait another week or three, they have to perpetuate the annual exercise in capitalistic cuntishness that makes every sensible adult a cynical bastard, and retailers wring their hands in anticipation of the fleecing at the sight of them.  As of now, they are on the obligatory peace on Earth and good will towards all phase of the calendar year, and already, the rest of us wish to run them down with a Mad Max styled death mobile.  If I had my way, a 100 megaton nuclear weapon would be crammed up their shitter and they'd all be sent to the fucking moon for a fireworks show never before seen.  They actually expect everybody to return the good cheer, stupid cunts, they're in for a fucking shock!

It's all bollocks

Guest KuntaCunty

There's a cunt in my manor who keeps his poxy Xmas lights flashing-away on his roof all year. He even had one of those inflatable Santas poking out his chimney until some-cunt took it out with a catapult about 3 months ago... I'm a pretty good shot.

A fiery cross bow boltwith a breakable glass test tube filled with petrol would have sent a clear message to the cunt.  Anybody here good with R/C airplane modeling?  We need to construct a bomber to dump flaming dog shit on these cunts!

I've seen the box ours is in, right in the corner of the room. I know they want it up soon, the cunts. However, some fucking brainless shit house forgot when they got it out, I'm in for the weekend (like a twat). If it wouldn't rise the estrogen up to unfathomable levels, I'd probably burn the cunt in the box incinerator. Might just piss on it to make it stink so much that they do it themselves.

Saying that, the clueless lifewasters will probably buy a new one. Fucking stuck. Cheers for reminding me KC you triplecunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Me and my mother got our Christmas Tree out already. I hope Santa give me the presents I asked for this year.

I know I'm not the first to tell you this, Bronski, and fuck knows you've heard this a billion times from a billion different people, but you are truly a magnificent specimen of cunt!  Fuck knows what presents you asked for, but knowing you, there are laws of decency against them.

A fiery cross bow boltwith a breakable glass test tube filled with petrol would have sent a clear message to the cunt.  Anybody here good with R/C airplane modeling?  We need to construct a bomber to dump flaming dog shit on these cunts!

Your attention to detail is commendable KC. If you'd been planning Operation Market Garden, we might have succeeded! No panzer division ever faced flaming dog shit and came up smelling of roses.  

Guest JackoTC

Some dim fucktard a few streets up has his whole house covered in these shitty Christmas lights, fucking sledge the lot. Not lit up but there all year round.

If you do feel the fucking urge to make yourself look like a cunt and have all this shit wrapped round your house then fucking box it back up after Christmas..... Fuck these twats and fuck Christmas!!

and god bless us everyone.

Some dim fucktard a few streets up has his whole house covered in these shitty Christmas lights, fucking sledge the lot. Not lit up but there all year round.

If you do feel the fucking urge to make yourself look like a cunt and have all this shit wrapped round your house then fucking box it back up after Christmas..... Fuck these twats and fuck Christmas!!

Fuck me, you sound like a real bundle of laughs.......

Guest JackoTC

Is he a mate of my neighbor?

Posted Yesterday, 11:55 PM
There's a cunt in my manor who keeps his poxy Xmas lights flashing-away on his roof all year. He even had one of those inflatable Santas poking out his chimney until some-cunt took it out with a catapult about 3 months ago... I'm a pretty good shot.

You've already said that :P  :huh:  :huh:  :angry:  :D  ;)  :unsure:  :wacko:

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's quite nice having a wank next to the christmas tree. 

Watch out for the spiky bits. They can sting if contact is made with helmet. Also watch out for getting tinsel trapped in the foreskin. Keith may have a few pointers for you.

Guest KuntaCunty

Your attention to detail is commendable KC. If you'd been planning Operation Market Garden, we might have succeeded! No panzer division ever faced flaming dog shit and came up smelling of roses.  

Dog shit is rather underrated in its usefulness. It's abundant, inexpensive, rancid, offending to the nostrils, and possess that shock value, that when it comes into contact with delicate human senses, they lose their cunt minds.  Compared to more olfactorally offensive cow or pig shit, which is much more difficult to acquire without attracting the attention of an angry farmer whose animals have been molested by the twi types and Bronski's one too many times. 

• Like 1

Dog shit is rather underrated in its usefulness. It's abundant, inexpensive, rancid, offending to the nostrils, and possess that shock value, that when it comes into contact with delicate human senses, they lose their cunt minds.  Compared to more olfactorally offensive cow or pig shit, which is much more difficult to acquire without attracting the attention of an angry farmer whose animals have been molested by the twi types and Bronski's one too many times. 

My cats shit out stuff that's not of this Earth. The sort of shit they're looking for in the Hadron Collider is lying around in my fuckin garden.