CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe we could send a team of 12 year old girls who'd show more fight that these gutless cunts. We can beat the Aussies who have a poor side, apart from their bowlers who we make look good 

Don't sound a bad idea, I agree we are just making them look good as they are no better than what we are. But I do think that wickets are being doctored and umpires are helping the Aussies.

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Lady Penelope said:

do you like pipistrelle and long eared bats?

I saw that woman again I spoke to back in 2014 the other day, I stopped her and asked her if she was ever on a dating site, she totally denied it. (Lying bitch!!) I saw her about 10 minutes later walking towards me, I crossed the road pretty quick. At least I can say I have met her and spoken to her. She is very stern looking and sounding.

15 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I saw that woman again I spoke to back in 2014 the other day, I stopped her and asked her if she was ever on a dating site, she totally denied it. (Lying bitch!!) I saw her about 10 minutes later walking towards me, I crossed the road pretty quick. At least I can say I have met her and spoken to her. She is very stern looking and sounding.

15 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I saw that woman who cut my hair again, she smiled at me but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt or Donald Trump to Abraham Lincoln.

Please, shut the fuck up. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:09 AM, applescruff14 said:

I saw that woman who cut my hair again, she smiled at me but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt or Donald Trump to Abraham Lincoln.

'Smiled at you', eh?

Reminds me of the School Pubescent Male Co-Efficient (steady there, Punkers!) whereby any vaguely sexual act could be exaggerated in hindsight to a factor of 10 and never be challenged.

You as good as got 'tops and fingers' there mate.

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

How good would Donald Bradman be in today's cricket would be a better question. 

Probably pretty good. His stats standout so much, he would have scored century after century. Granted, there would have probably been some ultra shit bowling to feast on, but if we took away the wickets the Sri Lankan chucker took against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe (post Flower, Goowin, Streak era) or indeed the runs mainly the Asian teams plundered against there pop gun bowling attacks.....

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Probably pretty good. His stats standout so much, he would have scored century after century. Granted, there would have probably been some ultra shit bowling to feast on, but if we took away the wickets the Sri Lankan chucker took against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe (post Flower, Goowin, Streak era) or indeed the runs mainly the Asian teams plundered against there pop gun bowling attacks.....

Old cunt would be well into his dotage now. I'd bloody do him, especially if my off cutter was working.

10 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Bollocks,  just before lunch them cunts strike. 

i would have bowled the Don out easy, with a cannonball i might add. Brian Lara is the best batsman in my opinion, loved watching him play apart from when he played against England of course.Anyway England have made a great start to this match, do you think they have a chance..?

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

i would have bowled the Don out easy, with a cannonball i might add. Brian Lara is the best batsman in my opinion, loved watching him play apart from when he played against England of course.Anyway England have made a great start to this match, do you think they have a chance..?

Agreed, Lara was the best of him generation, we won many matches single hander, especially against the aussie shit cuts. To put Tendulkars runs in perspective, many were scored on subcontinent feather beds in a team of star performers.

In this game, lets see how the aussies bat, hopefully they'll bottle it like their 2nd inns in Adelaide

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, Lara was the best of him generation, we won many matches single hander, especially against the aussie shit cuts. To put Tendulkars runs in perspective, many were scored on subcontinent feather beds in a team of star performers.

In this game, lets see how the aussies bat, hopefully they'll bottle it like their 2nd inns in Adelaide

We have to make 500+ i reckon, if we do then we should win the match and who knows, maybe the momentum will go with England, can't see Apple being that positive though.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Looks a featherbed to me and our guys haven't got the raw pace of the Aussies. Going to have to do it McGrath-style, stick to the plan and hope scoreboard pressure makes them fuck up.

...and yeah 500 would go a long way to helping the above scenario

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

We have to make 500+ i reckon, if we do then we should win the match and who knows, maybe the momentum will go with England, can't see Apple being that positive though.

5th test Chennai, India v England 2016.

Eng: 477

India: 759/7d

Eng: 207

India won by an innings and 75 runs

This is how I envisage this test but don't think England will score 477,this partnership is a flash in the pan and will be broken very early in the day. 

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

No I don't, winning this test would mean a first win at Perth in 39 years and only a second win there ever. This England team won't pull this off. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe, cricket doesn't have the reputations it used too. 

55 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

No I don't, winning this test would mean a first win at Perth in 39 years and only a second win there ever. This England team won't pull this off. 

England 879 for 5 dec

Convicts 12 all out

Convicts 2nd innings 27 all out

England win by an innings and 840 Runs.

Breaking many records, what do you think about those Apples..?