CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitty Computers

Roadkill

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

And why was that again? Maybe because I called you out for bullying poor Piston and stood against your tyranny - shaking you to your cowardly foundations and making you a mockery in front of the entire corner? Yes it worked out quite well that there was no permanent damage to my reputation for you, didn't it?

Then you had me banned again by proxy through Roops - letting her take the fall when you cowered behind her like a mewling, grubby faced child who knows he's getting the belt when daddy comes home.

:rolleyes: indeed.

Utter bollox of course.

We'll put your hissy fit down to the frustrations of spending the day working with a PC that's almost as temperamental as you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Shakespeare was a cunt and poetry is gay nonsense. 

Very true. But if Shakespeare were alive today I bet he would be typing more boring shit on a PC with a Linux operating system, and probably play golf and fly toy helicopters in his spare time.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's your Rediffusion portable telly Pen. You bought it in 1962 when that nice Harold McMillan was PM. Remember? 

No, I bought it when Mr Alec Douglas Homo was PM.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

And why was that again? Maybe because I called you out for bullying poor Piston and stood against your tyranny - shaking you to your cowardly foundations and making you a mockery in front of the entire corner? Yes it worked out quite well that there was no permanent damage to my reputation for you, didn't it?

Then you had me banned again by proxy through Roops - letting her take the fall when you cowered behind her like a mewling, grubby faced child who knows he's getting the belt when daddy comes home.

:rolleyes: indeed.

Give it up killer, you've got the moral high ground on this one, twat. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Utter bollox of course.

We'll put your hissy fit down to the frustrations of spending the day working with a PC that's almost as temperamental as you.

I'm with you on this one roops. Rick was right to slap killers ghastly northern arse for such offensive swearing on cunts corner. The silly twatish, shitcunt won't do that again. But drop you're vendetta against him though, this isn't the forum for such japes and we need a weekend off. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm with you on this one roops. Rick was right to slap killers ghastly northern arse for such offensive swearing on cunts corner. The silly twatish, shitcunt won't do that again. But drop you're vendetta against him though, this isn't the forum for such japes and we need a weekend off. 

If you take on an argument with a moderator, you will lose. That is the way of the corner, amen.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Well obviously you can download and burn an iso, but it's not really worth the time and hassle. There are a few Linux buffs on eBay who will sell you an operation system for a couple of quid. They don't make any money out of it, the two pounds is just to cover the cost of eBay fees, P&P and the CD.

I would always download the iso and also make sure that you have a few copies of it.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Very true. But if Shakespeare were alive today I bet he would be typing more boring shit on a PC with a Linux operating system, and probably play golf and fly toy helicopters in his spare time.

Well hopefully he wouldn’t be a thick, alcoholic waste of oxygen......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 October 2017 at 12:05 PM, Roadkill said:

Currently writing this on my bedtime wanking laptop because by main machine has become a three-hundred quid paperweight. I tried installing Windows 7 so that I could gain access to the 80% of my Steam game library that isn't designed for Linux and ended up with some bullshit message about no drivers for the CD/DVD drive - I then decided to install an old copy of XP to see if I could update it through there and got as far as wiping the old Linux partition off the hard drive before it decided to stop halfway through formatting the disk for the XP install to tell me the disk was damaged and I could go fuck myself. Now the only chance I have of making it work is to sit for five hours as my smut machine slowly chugs it's way through downloading the Linux ISO file to create a new USB boot pen and end up exactly where I started off at. I'm seriously considering just flogging the overpriced, unreliable piece of shit to some spotty little nerd who gets hard at the thought of being elbow deep in brightly coloured, Asperger pleasing PC cases... @Cuntybaws...?

Snap that piece of shit over your knee and get a Mac. The benefit is twofold- shite like that simply will not occur, and you will not feel the need to write gash like this, and offend us deeply.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snap that piece of shit over your knee and get a Mac. The benefit is twofold- shite like that simply will not occur, and you will not feel the need to write gash like this, and offend us deeply.

Macs are for hipster faggots who like paying extra for underpowered tech that gets forced into obsolescence through software updates every five years and enjoy waiting in the queue like good little sheep when the next piece of IShit is released. Fuck off and go back to trying to look smart and sophisticated in Starbucks. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Macs are for hipster faggots who like paying extra for underpowered tech that gets forced into obsolescence through software updates every five years and enjoy waiting in the queue like good little sheep when the next piece of IShit is released. Fuck off and go back to trying to look smart and sophisticated in Starbucks. 

Macs are for when its raining.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I know all that- they're still better. For me, "better" can just mean not becoming unstable and fucking about, enraging one badly. Every 5 years is fine for me anyway, and they got ok resale value. Fine, fine , fine. Idiot.