CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nick Clegg's Knighthood

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Manky said:

I think otherwise. He is the smarmiest of smarmy cunts..

Is his Nighthood a hood for nights?  Possibly used by Knights of the Realm who have a Knighthood. (Title edited).

He is still a young man and one day he will be President Clegg of The Great European Republic and you will bow down before him.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Well deserved and anyone who thinks otherwise is a cunt.

Which "K" will he have after his name?

I'm a cunt, Pen says so.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He is still a young man and one day he will be President Clegg of The Great European Republic and you will bow down before him.

There’s an awful lot of competition for a ride on that particular gravy train. I take it you are not anticipating an election for this prestigious post as Cleggy has a particularly poor track record in hoovering up votes.

If it comes to an old school tie stitch up I think a certain Anthony Blair might have something to say about that. Clegg’s knighthood is simply a compensation for the fact that he is a loser and a total cunt.......just like the wankers who gave it to him.

Clegg is one of yesterday’s men and.needs to shut up and fuck off. 

Fat fucking chance.

56 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s an awful lot of competition for a ride on that particular gravy train. I take it you are not anticipating an election for this prestigious post as Cleggy has a particularly poor track record in hoovering up votes.

If it comes to an old school tie stitch up I think a certain Anthony Blair might have something to say about that. Clegg’s knighthood is simply a compensation for the fact that he is a loser and a total cunt.......just like the wankers who gave it to him.

Clegg is one of yesterday’s men and.needs to shut up and fuck off. 

Fat fucking chance.

Hey Jewdy, I've been watching The Punisher on Netflix.

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hey Jewdy, I've been watching The Punisher on Netflix.

I’m sorry Herr Oberst I have never heard of this film and I barely know what Netflix is. As Goering nearly said...”when I hear the words popular culture I reach for my revolver.”

Shalom Herr Oberst. Happy new year.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He should certainly have some sort of recognition for his achievements. Reducing the Lib-Dem MPs from 57 to 8 in one term, thus wiping out many years of progress under Paddy Ashdown and Charles Kennedy,  is pretty impressive.

No more than the EU apologist cunts deserved.

• 9 months later...
Guest judgetwi

So Sir Nick, the EU warrior, a consummate failure but licks the right arses, abandons the country he loves so much in her hour of need. What could have persuaded him to leave us to the mercy of the filthy racist Brexit scum I wonder?

It’s a fucking mystery.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So Sir Nick, the EU warrior, a consummate failure but licks the right arses, abandons the country he loves so much in her hour of need. What could have persuaded him to leave us to the mercy of the filthy racist Brexit scum I wonder?

It’s a fucking mystery.

No great loss, is it. 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a fucking mystery.

The promise of a golden future in his Safe European Home...

....no, wait...

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a fucking mystery.

His wife wears the fucking trousers in that household, he is the ultimate limp wristed, half boy, half wet cunt, an animated spunk receptacle for his wife to use to have kids. Then get him to pay for their upkeep.  That’s all he is useful for to her.   As a greasy Spick she no doubt wants to go home to her debt riddled, chronic youth unemployment, corrupted, civil war doomed Catalan home.  Great choice.

If Brexit means more of these spongers and hangers on fuck off back home to their shit hole countries the better,  every Jock and Mick will need a Visa to come into England and they can fuck off.  Every Romanian can just fuck off as they are all criminal.  The French are all communist cunts so can fuck off.  There are a lot of Italians here as there is no work in Italy but they know it’s soo shit back home they would rather work in Solihull than Live in a debt riddled, corrupted, basket case country, even though they were brought up in Tuscany.  Which just goes to show we did the right thing to separate ourselves from the good idea chronically administered by the cunts in Brussels.

Fuck off Sir Nick with your butch man wife.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

If Brexit means more of these spongers and hangers on fuck off back home to their shit hole countries the better,  every Jock and Mick will need a Visa to come into England and they can fuck off.  Every Romanian can just fuck off as they are all criminal.  The French are all communist cunts so can fuck off.  There are a lot of Italians here as there is no work in Italy but they know it’s soo shit back home they would rather work in Solihull than Live in a debt riddled, corrupted, basket case country, even though they were brought up in Tuscany.  Which just goes to show we did the right thing to separate ourselves from the good idea chronically administered by the cunts in Brussels.

Fuck off Sir Nick with your butch man wife.

I wish the yanks and the canadians respectively would fuck off too, can't stand the arrogant creepy HGH addled foreign cunts and their stupid cowboy accents. Better yet they can pack their shit up and fuck off out of our airbases and military bases for good.

Guest Queefer

Can't wait for the soppy cunt to bugger off to Palo Alto and do the same for Farcebook as he did for the Liberals ie shrink it to less than sixth of its size and destroy it. Wet fart.

• 3 months later...
Guest judgetwi

I understand Sir Nick has shelled out £7 million for a mansion in California. It seems that selling your country down the river is a very profitable business.

There are a lot of nutters in California and a shitload of guns.

Let’s hope he is very careful. I wouldn’t want to see any harm come to Sir Nick.

Sir Lick Smegg  everyone’s hero. Even his deformed non binary spastic offspring must hate him.Apparently Gaylord Putrid Mangledbum’s mortgage adviser helped him sort out the finances to buy his new 7 million mansion. Still at least he made sure students don’t have to pay any fees before he did us all a favour and fucked off. What a useless slimy cunt. Apart from all that I think he’s well alright 

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Don't Cleggs fly?

Well he flew off when his Sheffield constituents told him to fuck right off and then kept flying back and forward to Brussels to get his instructions from his paymasters.

Then he flew off to America for an even bigger bag of money and the opportunity to control the internet.

A nasty money loving, traitorous scumcunt.