CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

14 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

This is not just another mere seafood analogy, this is at least, notable. We have today witnessed the creation of a new and possibly universally adoptable, funny as fuck, metaphor. 

Mellow your intransigence and give the cunt a like.

Thank you Bugsy. Your support in this matter is warmly appreciated. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My main idea this evening is winding you up, spud boy.

Say hi to Gerry Adams the bearded nonce, next time you see him down the pub.

Now who's the grass?

Fuck off

Stubby, I have stank out of the house on account of my missus totally hating me. I have a loaded arizer at hand and a pint on the go- should I watch blade runner or 3 bills?? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll be gentle with you 'cos I suspect you are still in an unhappy place, but really Eric, resorting to yet another seafood analogy goes some way in explaining why you are hired for your brawn rather than your brain, but be that as it may, if you subject the pic to image software and increase the light/shadow ratio you'll see your theory is as reliable as your "I was there but you weren't" pony.

Was the picture of you? Simple yes or no answer please.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I’ve been looking so long at these pictures of you, and I’ve always believed that they’re queer.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I’ve been looking so long at these pictures of you, and I’ve always believed that they’re queer.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stubby, I have stank out of the house on account of my missus totally hating me. I have a loaded arizer at hand and a pint on the go- should I watch blade runner or 3 bills?? 

I'd skip the film, it's far too late for that shit. Smoke your weed or whatever the fuck it is, drink your pint (of spunk one assumes) and think about what delights you can treat your lovely mrs to over the weekend. I'd suggest a nice walk in the countryside, pub lunch with you staying sober then perhaps some anal on your return to cockfinger towers?

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fairly safe bet that it was. Otherwise, why get so cunty about someone pointing out that the beer gut had been airbrushed out. Followed by a load of shite about forensic level photo enhancement technology bollocks, that no cunt bar 'Dexter' or 'Quincy ME' would have access to.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fairly safe bet that it was. Otherwise, why get so cunty about someone pointing out that the beer gut had been airbrushed out. Followed by a load of shite about forensic level photo enhancement technology bollocks, that no cunt bar 'Dexter' or 'Quincy ME' would have access to.

If it is indeed a picture of her, then she’s more of a egocentric narcissist than I previously thought.Truly unbearable, in every way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm the only cunt who's ever got one off of him Stubby. 

I'll get a ratlike if it kills me, screen shot the motherfucker and use it as my avatar. It'll soon be hole digging season at rattys manor with more reminiscing of Aunty Vi's knitting needle and sink plunger exploits   

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll get a ratlike if it kills me, screen shot the motherfucker and use it as my avatar. It'll soon be hole digging season at rattys manor with more reminiscing of Aunty Vi's knitting needle and sink plunger exploits   

Don't forget about when she had Phlegm during the blitz and used to bring down Messerschmitts by gobbing at them. Amazing woman.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget about when she had Phlegm during the blitz and used to bring down Messerschmitts by gobbing at them. Amazing woman.

Amazing that her nephew turned out to be such a committed nazi! Maybe one of these third reichers was bought down in vegi garden and a young ratty was indoctrinated?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Amazing that her nephew turned out to be such a committed nazi! Maybe one of these third reichers was bought down in vegi garden and a young ratty was indoctrinated?

Don't be fooled, she knew full well that they had parachutes and shooting them down was a sure-fire opportunity to meet handsome young Nazis'. And grab 160 square yards of silk into the bargain.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you Bugsy. Your support in this matter is warmly appreciated. 

De nada. 

If you're not otherwise engaged this weekend, fancy meeting up for a scrap under a random train station clock somewhere? We could meet afterwards in the local Travelodge bar for a post match piss up and debrief. I shan't be drinking though, as I'll be driving.

5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

De nada. 

If you're not otherwise engaged this weekend, fancy meeting up for a scrap under a random train station clock somewhere? We could meet afterwards in the local Travelodge bar for a post match piss up and debrief. I shan't be drinking though, as I'll be driving.

Of course. Would you mind meeting me as I disembark the fictional train upon which I shall be travelling? I'll bring fictional burgers from my fictional place of work so we won't go hungry.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course. Would you mind meeting me as I disembark the fictional train upon which I shall be travelling? I'll bring fictional burgers from my fictional place of work so we won't go hungry.

Splendid. I'll go and borrow some petrol money from me old ma. 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't a statement. .I asked a question isall flakey baby ..are minor tasks challenging to you?..do you soil yourself 

Panzerknacker 

Oh ok it was just a question  I get you, no to both then.

Here's  a question for you for someone who proclaims not to be bothered in anyway about brexit do you bore everyone else to death with it 24/7?