Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

From this evening many otherwise sane and sensible cunts will be fasting between the hours of sunrise and sunset on a daily basis for the next 30 days .. dopey cunts .. although some fat cunts need to go without any food for the next 30 days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mecca of all shit fucking noms, heralding yet another waste of my lifetime from the site's leading hermaphrodite.

  • Like 1
  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Ramadamadingdong, when a young peaceful’s mind turns to spirituality and all those juicy virgin fannies waiting for him.

Time to avoid crowds and public transport and be on the lookout for backpack wearing snackbars. 

London during the Blitz springs to mind but we didn’t have to love the cunts who were trying to kill us in those days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah Ramadamadingdong, when a young peaceful’s mind turns to spirituality and all those juicy virgin fannies waiting for him.

Time to avoid crowds and public transport and be on the lookout for backpack wearing snackbars. 

London during the Blitz springs to mind but we didn’t have to love the cunts who were trying to kill us in those days.

Your on form today judge.

Why doesn't Sadiq Khan go on national tv and say Mohammed was a cunt, and he was wrong to tell followers of islam that it's their right to rape women and kids? Why won't any follower of islam say it? Anyone who thinks its not all of the followers is wrong. Not one of them will speak out against Mohammed. Surely it would help if the mayor of London spoke out. Cunts the lot of them. 

Why would anyone employ some cunt who fucks off 5 times a day to head butt the ground? Why should we? Does Allah pay their wages? Does he fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

 Does Allah pay their wages? Does he fuck.

Well in a transcendental sort of way I am sure he does. Same as the lord god and his sprog Jesus pays the Christians, that fat cunt Buddha pays the slanty eyed cunts and Jehovah sees the yids alright (all I said was Jehovah etc)   

Me, I believe in Pastafarianism and thank his great and noodly goodness will see to my spiritual and financial wellbeing.

Please forgive me if I missed out any major religious group to offend but its been a long day, and did you know that some of these cunts actually put on weight during this most holy month of self denial, they gorge themselves silly in the small hours of the night the fat toads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does this mean my local Farm foods isn't likely to run out of pork scratchings for the next 30 days?

yes it does and not likely to run out of scrumpy cider either so you will be fine Drew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well in a transcendental sort of way I am sure he does. Same as the lord god and his sprog Jesus pays the Christians, that fat cunt Buddha pays the slanty eyed cunts and Jehovah sees the yids alright (all I said was Jehovah etc)   

Me, I believe in Pastafarianism and thank his great and noodly goodness will see to my spiritual and financial wellbeing.

Please forgive me if I missed out any major religious group to offend but its been a long day, and did you know that some of these cunts actually put on weight during this most holy month of self denial, they gorge themselves silly in the small hours of the night the fat toads

I'm sure The Spaghetti Monster will see you right. You missed the Religion of Jedi. Use the force Luke.

See what i done there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

From this evening many otherwise sane and sensible cunts will be fasting between the hours of sunrise and sunset on a daily basis for the next 30 days .. dopey cunts .. although some fat cunts need to go without any food for the next 30 days.

Let the fuckers fast for life. Stupid idiots, the lot of 'em.  None of the cunts deserve food, full stop. 

ramadanmemes11.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

 

Please forgive me if I missed out any major religious group to offend but its been a long day,

Scientologists 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let the fuckers fast for life. Stupid idiots, the lot of 'em.  None of the cunts deserve food, full stop. 

 

 

The daft cunts don't need to fast for more than about 13 hours.

As Hassan Ahmed, a Muslim resident who came to the city from Somalia and works at the Islamic Center of Northern Norway told me, "the sun doesn't set. For 24 hours it's in the middle of the sky." Faced with the impossibility of adhering to the sunrise/sunset rule, Tromsø's Muslims must find alternative ways of determining when to fast. "We have a fatwa," or clerical decree, Ahmed said. "We can correspond the fast to the closest Islamic country, or we can fast with Mecca."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

The daft cunts don't need to fast for more than about 13 hours.

As Hassan Ahmed, a Muslim resident who came to the city from Somalia and works at the Islamic Center of Northern Norway told me, "the sun doesn't set. For 24 hours it's in the middle of the sky." Faced with the impossibility of adhering to the sunrise/sunset rule, Tromsø's Muslims must find alternative ways of determining when to fast. "We have a fatwa," or clerical decree, Ahmed said. "We can correspond the fast to the closest Islamic country, or we can fast with Mecca."

the closest Muslim country to Norway, why that's the UK isn't it? 

Have you ever been called a fat wa Penny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Have you ever been called a fat wa Penny?

Ben Wa. 

There's an image to keep you awake tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I would use this nom to take the opportunity to remind everyone that May 20th is Everybody draw Muhammad day which is when the free world reminds the religion of piss that we don't give a fuck if they're offended! 

Here is one of my personal favourites from previous years...

 

 

 

 

muham2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

the closest Muslim country to Norway, why that's the UK isn't it? 

Have you ever been called a fat wa Penny?

As the site's cultural relativism Tsar, I think I should stone Lady P to death

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

As the site's cultural relativism Tsar, I think I should stone Lady P to death

her rank as a veteran cunt and colossal thrungebag demands that she receive the sword, its the only way to be sure Ratty, you kept up with your sword practice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

her rank as a veteran cunt and colossal thrungebag demands that she receive the sword, its the only way to be sure Ratty, you kept up with your sword practice?

Just like Aunty Vi before me, I am prepared to deliver the blow Luke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

The daft cunts don't need to fast for more than about 13 hours.

As Hassan Ahmed, a Muslim resident who came to the city from Somalia and works at the Islamic Center of Northern Norway told me, "the sun doesn't set. For 24 hours it's in the middle of the sky." Faced with the impossibility of adhering to the sunrise/sunset rule, Tromsø's Muslims must find alternative ways of determining when to fast. "We have a fatwa," or clerical decree, Ahmed said. "We can correspond the fast to the closest Islamic country, or we can fast with Mecca."

Mecca should be flattened to the ground. It has no place in our world, and neither do the disillusioned arse-wipes who flock to the place. If they truly need a place to fast, and to make a song & dance about it, then I suggest the location of all three lanes on every motorway.  Complete annihilation to every last one of the fuckers. I'd willingly learn to drive,  just to join in, rather than to be involved with one of Rick's protests... 

Flat_Gareth_Muslims.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×