CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On 7/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’ve become a parody of your former self, and your former self was still a dreary, repetitious cunt.

Stickers you have become a cunt of your former self and your former self was a fucking cunt.

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

...y'all need them more than they need ye 

Panzerknacker 

As you keep repeating, yet you have never given any rationale to support this save to say, "yiz are silly". FWIW, I believe that financially the UK is better out (as per posts passim) I would also add that British people (though clearly not all) value independence and self determination above all else. Obviously this sentiment is not shared by the Irish who seem prepared to throw away the blood, sweat and tears spilled in gaining independence.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As you keep repeating, yet you have never given any rationale to support this save to say, "yiz are silly". FWIW, I believe that financially the UK is better out (as per posts passim) I would also add that British people (though clearly not all) value independence and self determination above all else. Obviously this sentiment is not shared by the Irish who seem prepared to throw away the blood, sweat and tears spilled in gaining independence.

I had you as a Remoaner.   Clearly free of the yolk of European finances Britain will be better off.  It simply does not make sense to be one of THRE contributors to the othe TWENTY SEVEN states.   I like Europe, I like the idea of it, but it does not work and it was a great idea badly administered.  Also due to such corrupt admin it’s about to slowly fall apart.  Italy is next to negotiate and OUT.    The Irish are confused and are actually an irrelevance.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ireland has long suffered from politicians who put idealism above prudence. .ive been there roops baby. .I'm happy to stay where I am. .funny thing is all the leaver mouthpieces over here have gone silent though 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I had you as a Remoaner.   Clearly free of the yolk of European finances Britain will be better off.  It simply does not make sense to be one of THRE contributors to the othe TWENTY SEVEN states.   I like Europe, I like the idea of it, but it does not work and it was a great idea badly administered.  Also due to such corrupt admin it’s about to slowly fall apart.  Italy is next to negotiate and OUT.    The Irish are confused and are actually an irrelevance.

I've been giving the pro-Brexit POV well before the referendum.

16 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

We know we are a small nation on the edge of Europe. .it'll take y'all a bit longer to see yer not so different yerselves 

Panzerknacker 

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair point, though of course even British Law is often sworn under oath to some nobody Alien in the sky. 

Even fairer point!

"Do you swear by almighty God to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"No"

{what the fuck do we do now?}

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Even fairer point!

"Do you swear by almighty God to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"No"

{what the fuck do we do now?}

One could always swear upon a cookery book by Nigella Law-son...

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ireland has long suffered from politicians who put idealism above prudence. .ive been there roops baby. .I'm happy to stay where I am. .funny thing is all the leaver mouthpieces over here have gone silent though 

Panzerknacker 

Of course, Ireland's sufferance is totally unique, especially in the eyes of a UK politics-obsessed Anglophobe with a little too much time and alcohol on his hands.

Here's wishing Ireland well in their 3/4th place World Cup playoff this afternoon, in light of them having such a great tournament.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Of course, Ireland's sufferance is totally unique, especially in the eyes of a UK politics-obsessed Anglophobe with a little too much time and alcohol on his hands.

Here's wishing Ireland well in their 3/4th place World Cup playoff this afternoon, in light of them having such a great tournament.

Shades of the iliad there prof wuggers. ...homeric in its  composition. .i sense every cunts jaw falling open ..like the cunts corner frog chorus 

Panzerknacker