Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Jake The Muss

Foreign aid bullshit !!

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Even series that will be as those cheating turds have half a team as well.

Scruffo must be abstaining from cricket porn to fully enjoy the event.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Scruffo must be abstaining from cricket porn to fully enjoy the event.  

I'm having vivid tantric dreams at the moment with Susan Boyle dressed up like a nun and as i'm about to hide the sausage, Apple turns up and starts talking in tongues, then of course i'm drawn to brutally claw hammer the daft cuntbreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I'm having vivid tantric dreams at the moment with Susan Boyle dressed up like a nun and as i'm about to hide the sausage, Apple turns up and starts talking in tongues, then of course i'm drawn to brutally claw hammer the daft cuntbreed.

Apple's deep love of the game would be a bit of a "downer" if you know what I mean?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

giphy.gif

For a moment there I thought I was looking at Frank's latest music video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's so cute when they wear uniforms, like when the little chimps wear dungarees and ride tricycles.

Can we cut down on the casual racism please. Don't even attempt to make out you're being ironic either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can we cut down on the casual racism please. Don't even attempt to make out you're being ironic either.

Eddie is black, he hasn't complained, so what's the problem?  Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eddie is black, he hasn't complained, so what's the problem?  Fuck off.

shut the fuck up you fromage munching garlic smelling frog twat, we will tolerate no stereotyping or casual racism here.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can we cut down on the casual racism please. Don't even attempt to make out you're being ironic either.

Very selectively enforced, this anti racism policy. Gooks, Jews and the French still seem to be fair game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very selectively enforced, this anti racism policy. Gooks, Jews and the French still seem to be fair game. 

Did you see what that cunt Jiggerycock said about the Scottish earlier? A fucking hate crime if ever there was one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you see what that cunt Jiggerycock said about the Scottish earlier? A fucking hate crime if ever there was one.

Yes, it's also still apparently acceptable to racially abuse the Devils in Skirts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

................the French still seem to be fair game. 

Taunting the French is a sport, not racism as they are also Western European like us.

Give us all your scallops garlic breathing surrender monkeys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Taunting the French is a sport, not racism as they are also Western European like us.

Give us all your scallops garlic breathing surrender monkeys.

Fuck off, we are nothing like you. You bunch of beer swilling, morally bankrupt cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very selectively enforced, this anti racism policy. Gooks, Jews and the French still seem to be fair game. 

It's very selectively enforced for a reason. Of course if you would prefer a totally PC Corner, then let us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's very selectively enforced for a reason. Of course if you would prefer a totally PC Corner, then let us know.

I think you know that's about as likely as a fusion crust on a hailstone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off, we are nothing like you. You bunch of beer swilling, morally bankrupt cunts.

French, morals, two words that can only go in a sentence with - have no - between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

... as likely as a fusion crust on a hailstone.

This month's competition for "obscure simile least likely to be understood by Monumental Cunt" has probably just been won right there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This month's competition for "obscure simile least likely to be understood by Monumental Cunt" has probably just been won right there.

Snowball Chondrules.

that's next month taken care of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very selectively enforced, this anti racism policy. Gooks, Jews and the French still seem to be fair game. 

I think you are onto something here,  as she obviously hates the above mentioned.  On the other hand she protects swarthies.  Probably sits at her cheap Ikea desk, dreaming of being back-scuttled by Eddie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I think you are onto something here,  as she obviously hates the above mentioned.  On the other hand she protects swarthies.  Probably sits at her cheap Ikea desk, dreaming of being back-scuttled by Eddie. 

I wonder how black Alan is coping with the demise of poor Eddie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Erroreptile404

I suggest the next time before British fishing vessels venture out towards water that they're by law allowed to fish in, they attach a few vickers machine guns to their trawlers to deal with any uppity amphibians.

fuck off.

Edited by Erroreptile404
And put sea mines in the english channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Would you get on a plane with those three monkies flying it !

I'd rather it them than some aloha snackbar types who would probably fly it into the side of a building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'd rather it them than some aloha snackbar types who would probably fly it into the side of a building.

Through incompetence these noir cunts would probably do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 4:30 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

For a moment there I thought I was looking at Frank's latest music video.

Who knew Frank had a soft spot (pun intended) for Steve Harley?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...