CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fixed odd betting online

Guest N/A

So the Minister for Sport and bizarrely Betting Machines has resigned.....and fucking good on her.....she has stood up for her principals.   

The Gowvernment and some MPs being accused of delay tactics in bringing forward proposals to drop the limit from £100 to £2.     They say that if they did this right away, like they fucking should !!!!    The betting companies will lose £1.6 Billion in revenue over the next year.

The accusation being that some filthy grubby MP cunts have their own business interests at heart in delaying this change.

The windfall tax on such betting far outstrips the benefits from Brexit being the other arguement I suppose.   What a boom for the chancellor.   A few goes on Ant and Decs lucky dip and we can afford a new aircraft carrier.  Sponsored by Bet Victor.

Greedy Betting Company cunts.

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All odds are 'fixed' in my opinion. Besides, if you can afford to bet £100 In one outcome then why not have the freedom to do so? Just because some filthy, social housing dwelling cunt doesn't have a clue how to manage a budget we've all got to suffer another change.

The thing is, these betting adverts are getting to saturation point.

only a few years ago a bookies could not openly advertise, indeed you could not even be able to see inside a bookies shop and the door had to remain closed.

now these thick cunts can blow their weeks wages on slot machines whilst doing a line sat playing xbox on a Friday night, then come rob your house at 3 am to claim more benefits.

thats the problem.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The thing is, these betting adverts are getting to saturation point.

only a few years ago a bookies could not openly advertise, indeed you could not even be able to see inside a bookies shop and the door had to remain closed.

now these thick cunts can blow their weeks wages on slot machines whilst doing a line sat playing xbox on a Friday night, then come rob your house at 3 am to claim more benefits.

thats the problem.

So we have to recalibrate our notion of personal liberty to lowest common denominator, brick-thick, probable crims level have we?

22 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

So we have to recalibrate our notion of personal liberty to lowest common denominator, brick-thick, probable crims level have we?

Betting is a vice, just like drugs, drink, cigs and whores.   Let’s put adverts on the Telly for all of them shall we.  Is that your persuasive arguement?

society has just moved on from ciggy adverts being banned.  Idiots want drugs to be made legal.  Could you imagine being bombarded with adverts for Mamba every five seconds, like these betting cunt adverts.    Drink is the lesser of all evils in moderation, so society lets that be a choice of personal liberty.

where do you stand on Whores advertising on TV?  Same as betting?

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Betting is a vice, just like drugs, drink, cigs and whores.   Let’s put adverts on the Telly for all of them shall we.  Is that your persuasive arguement?

society has just moved on from ciggy adverts being banned.  Idiots want drugs to be made legal.  Could you imagine being bombarded with adverts for Mamba every five seconds, like these betting cunt adverts.    Drink is the lesser of all evils in moderation, so society lets that be a choice of personal liberty.

That's a good thing to say Mongo .. after all you do stop when the fun stops.

50 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oh fuck off you willing slave!

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to rules because you don't have to think so hard.

Fuck yourself with your mewling love of being controlled.

Fuck yourself when you cream your pants over every last vice and liberty remaining is eroded by fucking unquestioning zombies like you.

I bet you love 'fitting in' don't you? Your sensible haircut, your okay-ish credit rating, your unspectacular but tolerable job. The only reason you pretend to be so concerned about people's health’s and lives is because your own is so fucking boring and regimented you want everyone else to suffer the same sterile drudgery you will face for the rest of your antiseptic life, you fuck.

Fuck off, dreary, limp-dicked wanker!

32 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh fuck off you willing slave!

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to rules because you don't have to think so hard.

Fuck yourself with your mewling love of being controlled.

Fuck yourself when you cream your pants over every last vice and liberty remaining is eroded by fucking unquestioning zombies like you.

I bet you love 'fitting in' don't you? Your sensible haircut, your okay-ish credit rating, your unspectacular but tolerable job. The only reason you pretend to be so concerned about people's health’s and lives is because your own is so fucking boring and regimented you want everyone else to suffer the same sterile drudgery you will face for the rest of your antiseptic life, you fuck.

Fuck off, dreary, limp-dicked wanker!

A bit strong for you.

Did the donkey on the 3:30 at Kempton Park not come in?

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A bit strong for you.

It's when they don't come in I am at my most sanguine and my karma is in equilibrium, for I am the flinty-eyed cool-as-ice punter, striking like a mongoose when the market is most stretched in my favour.

When they do go in, well, then there's hell to pay and I get a stork-on and go off like a sherbert fountain.

Speaking of Kempton, Epatante of Nicky Henderson that won the first there yesterday looks a serious tool and I've had a few quid on him for the Supreme Novices at Cheltenham next March.

Pearls before swine when it comes to you bunch of cunts I know, but you can't educate pork.....

On 11/13/2018 at 9:05 AM, The Beast said:

A bit strong for you.

Nah I think he’s just sounded his £185 a week wage on Vagas Slots and his Mrs is due home any minute.   So he’s going to have to work a triple shift next week to pay for the 50p electric box and some cheap frozen shit from Farm Foods.