CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May I strictly come dance in Africa.

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Say something funny or fuck off. Amistad rowing spastic.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Say something funny or fuck off. Amistad rowing spastic.

That movie by Spielcunt starring Morgan Freemanycunts. I was only a slave for twelve years - you were born that way for life. 

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub ( yes they are still selling Guinness despite the dire warnings from Sir Vincent ) with my carry out and my halal chicken shish (no chilli sauce but i’ll have some extra cucumber thanks Abdul) and I have to read this fucked up load of shit.

At least my befuddled, alcohol ridden brain will be be back to normal by about 2 pm tomorrow.

Fuck knows what you cunts are going to do. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub ( yes they are still selling Guinness despite the dire warnings from Sir Vincent ) with my carry out and my halal chicken shish (no chilli sauce but i’ll have some extra cucumber thanks Abdul) and I have to read this fucked up load of shit.

At least my befuddled, alcohol ridden brain will be be back to normal by about 2 pm tomorrow.

Fuck knows what you cunts are going to do. 

Have you read the latest opinions on those who begin sentences with "so?"  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please avoid this kind of cheap inference otherwise you'll be kicked off the site.

I should think his reaction is enough to drop ye olde ban hammer.  

Come on Roops, he's itching for it!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He has responded by calling her a cunt.  She will probably ban him now, and give me his 'likes'. 

It isn't that he called her a cunt, Roops has been targeted with much worse than that over the years, it's the blatant defiance that can't be tolerated.  

Does he even have any likes?  I was of the mind he hadn't endeared himself to anybody to get any.  

Guest Ollyboro
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you read the latest opinions on those who begin sentences with "so?"  

Judy's just trying to be trendy. He's probably heard one of the Kardashian's doing it and thinks it'll mark him out as one of the it crowd. It's him asking for "extra cucumber" from sweaty Turkish blokes that's troubling me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Judy's just trying to be trendy. He's probably heard one of the Kardashian's doing it and thinks it'll mark him out as one of the it crowd. It's him asking for "extra cucumber" from sweaty Turkish blokes that's troubling me.

That's twice I'll have to repress that mental image.  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

What sort of fucking game is this? It's us who are supposed to dance for visiting VIPs NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND AND YOU CUNTS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO JOIN IN FOR KNEES UP IN THE JUNGLE. Especially when you're the fucking Prime Minister of Old Blighty. As it happens I visited a few weeks ago and the cunt was still dancing at some sort of shareholders meeting called a Cuntservative Party Conference. I got an interest in most shady shenanigans but this fucking caper shocked me. Now the whole cuntry is on a hokey poke to the tune of the EU national anthem. God Bless Britanigeria. You certainly know how to give us a good laugh back in the civilised world. 

You daffy Cunt... How the fuck dare you

.Only once you've been able to master the Pasa Doble, or the Punkers' Gordons on a back-room dance floor can you possibly pass any judgement on the in's & out's of foot-work etiquette. I've witnessed your dyke-like Afrikanerisms and spasmodic spring-bok flutters on the streets of Peckham, whooping & wailing like a fucking woosie to a drop-dead kaffir beat. None of you bielie dandy pussyclaats have one poxy clue about chasse gancho dosado's or thunderclap  telemark rond's, let alone how to do the 'oop's upside your head' on the ball of one foot... FUCK OFF!

See the source image

22 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You daffy Cunt... How the fuck dare you

.Only once you've been able to master the Pasa Doble, or the Punkers' Gordons on a back-room dance floor can you possibly pass any judgement on the in's & out's of foot-work etiquette. I've witnessed your dyke-like Afrikanerisms and spasmodic spring-bok flutters on the streets of Peckham, whooping & wailing like a fucking woosie to a drop-dead kaffir beat. None of you bielie dandy pussyclaats have one poxy clue about chasse gancho dosado's or thunderclap  telemark rond's, let alone how to do the 'oop's upside your head' on the ball of one foot... FUCK OFF!

See the source image

@Eddie and his mates psyching themselves up to take on a 14 year old cunt on a moped 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Eddie and his mates psyching themselves up to take on a 14 year old cunt on a moped 

Of course, I would like to see old Edward score a win in the contest, but his frailty and infirm stature...my money is on the younger bloke on the moped.  

On 11/16/2018 at 7:36 PM, Ollyboro said:

You're coming across as someone more interested in meat than bush. Apologies if I've got you all wrong and that, in fact, you're not a wrong 'un. Although "BUSHMEAT" spelled out in capital letters suggests you're a shouty Aussie, in which case fuck off. I'll never forgive Captain Cook for finding you cunts.

To be fair you fucking mong, we sent all our robbing cunts over there.  It was a strictly black neighborhood before Cookey found it floating off the coast of India.  Like a giant turd in the pan.

Guest Kunte Kinte
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

To be fair you fucking mong, we sent all our robbing cunts over there.  It was a strictly black neighborhood before Cookey found it floating off the coast of India.  Like a giant turd in the pan.

NEVER mention transportation in a social gathering of Australian peripatetic student workers who get ALL their UK fucking income tax and N. I. REFUNDED when they return to the land of bush tucker. 

A clear case of the whities from the Commonasmuckwealth getting wealthier by coming over ere and stealing our jobs. They fucking laugh at us in Australia. If you want real respect come on a bar crawl with me down the side streets of Lagos. You'll remember it fir rest of your life. 

18 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

NEVER mention transportation in a social gathering of Australian peripatetic student workers who get ALL their UK fucking income tax and N. I. REFUNDED when they return to the land of bush tucker. 

A clear case of the whities from the Commonasmuckwealth getting wealthier by coming over ere and stealing our jobs. They fucking laugh at us in Australia. If you want real respect come on a bar crawl with me down the side streets of Lagos. You'll remember it fir rest of your life. 

Any one who earns less than their personal tax-free allowance will qualify for a tax rebate, Australian or otherwise.

Guest Kunte Kinte
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Any one who earns less than their personal tax-free allowance will qualify for a tax rebate, Australian or otherwise.

Fuck you. The HMRC rustles up the full wedfe and hands it back over to them when they claim. WHOLE AGENCIES RUN BY LIKEWISE IN LONDON BRING EM OVER GET EM A JOB AS A NURSE, IN BUSINESS OR TEACHING, THEN ORGANISE THEIR REFUNDS WHEN THEY GET BACK. It's called a reciprocal agreement but as with everything like that it works more or less one way. SO YOU STILL WANT TO LEAVE THE EU AND GET CLOSER TO THE TIGHT AS ASSHOLES AUSSIES? 

7 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fuck you. The HMRC rustles up the full wedfe and hands it back over to them when they claim. WHOLE AGENCIES RUN BY LIKEWISE IN LONDON BRING EM OVER GET EM A JOB AS A NURSE, IN BUSINESS OR TEACHING, THEN ORGANISE THEIR REFUNDS WHEN THEY GET BACK. It's called a reciprocal agreement but as with everything like that it works more or less one way. SO YOU STILL WANT TO LEAVE THE EU AND GET CLOSER TO THE TIGHT AS ASSHOLES AUSSIES? 

Well, you're an excitable one. Can you provide any link to corroborate? I'm aware of reciprocal arrangements to mitigate double taxation especially with regards to Aussie dividend payments to those residing and working in the UK (which replicate many such arrangements with other countries) but I was unaware of rules granting Aussie nationals a tax free income in the UK.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you're an excitable one. Can you provide any link to corroborate? I'm aware of reciprocal arrangements to mitigate double taxation especially with regards to Aussie dividend payments to those residing and working in the UK (which replicate many such arrangements with other countries) but I was unaware of rules granting Aussie nationals a tax free income in the UK.

You've spelt 'baboon' wrong.