CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Still stuck on the war are you, old faggot?

Fucking head case.

Hilarious, who ever said Americans didn't do humour?

You've hit a wall, best to log off, regroup and consider your options. You've been fucking battered.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your worst riposte to date. No denial of your hypocrisy or inability to provide sources, and more faggoty back-pedalling after flying into a temper tantrum and insulting British people again.

Simply fucking awful

Fine. But remember, while you're here flailing away like a spastic fag hag, men's testicles are out there going unchecked.

Next thing you know, you'll be in arrears.

But then, you're probably in a lot of rears anyway.

Fine. But remember, while you're here flailing away like a spastic fag hag, men's testicles are out there going unchecked.

Next thing you know, you'll be in arrears.

But then, you're probably in a lot of rears anyway.

This is what happens when you don't take the time to pre-write your posts before submitting them, as you admitted to doing earlier on this thread.

Absolutely awful.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

You've hit a wall, best to log off, regroup and consider your options. You've been fucking battered.

Sounds like I've got you on the run, now.

I've reduced you to begging me to log off so your tender, swollen red arse can have time to heal up a bit prior to the next spanking it's got coming to it.

Your desperation is showing.

Aamof, I can even...

2zm4r3.jpg

The stench of it is getting unbearable.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sounds like I've got you on the run, now.

I've reduced you to begging me to log off so your tender, swollen red arse can have time to heal up a bit prior to the next spanking it's got coming to it.

Your desperation is showing.

Aamof, I can even...

2zm4r3.jpg

The stench of it is getting unbearable.

I'm asking you to do it for your own sake, you're embarrassing yourself. You've gone "Full Jazz" as it's known on here. For want of anything else to say due to being incoherent with rage, you're resorting to emjois, YouTube videos, memes and incomprehensible rambling.

You're a cunt hair away from doing a Jib-Jab, you poor little cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're that cunt that ordered the Waldorf Salad, aren't you?

Nuh uh.

I'm roasting Defecus' arse then serving it up au jus to his fag mates.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nuh uh.

Jazz even invented a funny little name for me as well, which he endlessly used thinking that it was hilarious. It was Dickipuss if I recall. The similarities are astounding.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm asking you to do it for your own sake, you're embarrassing yourself. You've gone "Full Jazz" as it's known on here. For want of anything else to say due to being incoherent with rage, you're resorting to emjois, YouTube videos, memes and incomprehensible rambling.

You're a cunt hair away from doing a Jib-Jab, you poor little cunt.

And yet here you are.... dutifully responding to every post I make.

teach-your-dog-to-jump-through-a-hoop.jp

Nuh uh.

Fucking idiot. Like all Americans, you see what you want to see, rather than the truth. From where I’m sitting it’s you that’s receiving the roasting, you deluded wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Jazz even invented a funny little name for me as well, which he endlessly used thinking that it was hilarious. It was Dickipuss if I recall. The similarities are astounding.

Probably because they both fit you so well.

Just now, Decimus said:

This is all getting rather tiring now, Decs. The cunt has nothing to give. His entire existence on here has revolved around him being a yank, and all of his comments have included subtle little hints that he isn't from "'round these parts". Obviously, like the majority of his kind, he's been born with all sense of individual personality sucked out of him to be replaced with a mindless patriotism that even he can't understand when he's asked to explain it, but can't help but flaunt like an insecure fucking peacock whenever he communicates with foreigners.

They don't understand that decades of whoring themselves out to the rest of the world through Hollywood has left them the most boring fucking society in existence. If they aren't jumping off exploding buildings or machine gunning hordes of gooks into red paste on the siver screen they're just mundane, confused wankers.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Ape said:

Fucking idiot. Like all Americans, you see what you want to see, rather than the truth. From where I’m sitting it’s you that’s receiving the roasting, you deluded wanker.

Fucking idiot. Like all dumb cunts, you see what you want to see, rather than the truth. From where I’m sitting it’s you that’s receiving the roasting, you deluded wanker.

See how that works, moron?

And yet here you are.... dutifully responding to every post I make.

teach-your-dog-to-jump-through-a-hoop.jp

Because the more I do it, the angrier it's making you. Everyone here loves watching someone do a "Jazz" and you're three quarters of the way there.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

This is all getting rather tiring now, Decs. The cunt has nothing to give. His entire existence on here has revolved around him being a yank, and all of his comments have included subtle little hints that he isn't from "'round these parts". Obviously, like the majority of his kind, he's been born with all sense of individual personality sucked out of him to be replaced with a mindless patriotism that even he can't understand when he's asked to explain it, but can't help but flaunt like an insecure fucking peacock whenever he communicates with foreigners.

They don't understand that decades of whoring themselves out to the rest of the world through Hollywood has left them the most boring fucking society in existence. If they aren't jumping off exploding buildings or machine gunning hordes of gooks into red paste on the siver screen they're just mundane, confused wankers.

Translation: Let's quit this now while we've still got a few shreds of our asses left!!!! 

Indeed, I think my job is done here, he's finished and to carry on would be unsporting.

I might catch you later, Salty, if you haven't had a coronary by then. Try to up your fucking game if you're still sniffing about.

Fucking idiot. Like all dumb cunts, you see what you want to see, rather than the truth. From where I’m sitting it’s you that’s receiving the roasting, you deluded wanker.

See how that works, moron?

Yes, I see how it works! You’ve correctly replaced “Americans” with “dumb cunts”. Glad we all agree.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Because the more I do it, the angrier it's making you. Everyone here loves watching someone do a "Jazz" and you're three quarters of the way there.

Wow. You're actually too stupid to recognize when you're getting laughed at???

When did derisive laughter become anger in your.... "mind", anyway?

Judging from all the PM's of support and encouragement I've been getting, I'd say everyone here loves watching me hand you your ass over and over again.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Indeed, I think my job is done here, he's finished and to carry on would be unsporting.

I might catch you later, Salty, if you haven't had a coronary by then. Try to up your fucking game if you're still sniffing about.

Buh bye, quitter!!!!

I knew you'd tuck tail and run like a bitch soon enough!!!!

😅

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, I see how it works! You’ve correctly replaced “Americans” with “dumb cunts”. Glad we all agree.

We all agree that you and your pussy boy mates are dumb cunts.

Translation: Let's quit this now while we've still got a few shreds of our asses left!!!! 

Don't even think about turning your shit on me you annoying little spacker. I don't have the patience to put up with your USA chanting, nor the prowess to let you slowly expose all of your insecurities like Decs has. You're a newbie on here, so I'm trying very fucking hard to go easy on you. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Don't even think about turning your shit on me you annoying little spacker. I don't have the patience to put up with your USA chanting, nor the prowess to let you slowly expose all of your insecurities like Decs has. You're a newbie on here, so I'm trying very fucking hard to go easy on you. 

Bring it on, dandy boy.

Let's see how bad you are.

Just another little bug for me to swat.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This trans-Atlantic badinage was so much more fun when Moi did it, at least she leavened it with detailed descriptions of her lingerie.

No pictures though, I take it?

34 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nuh uh.

In fairness, I wouldn't say that you've roasted his arse. But you have put up a spirited campaign which will earn you a degree of respect. 

This isn't meant to be patronising, but you've had your arse handed to you by a couple of the best, yet you keep getting up off the canvas for another go. Foolhardy, but admirable I suppose.