CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow?

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Pussy Galore

I do hope you don't get tired of me dear site members

Probably my last topic today - and it's picking up on my Sneezing Cunts post. What on earth makes people (mostly men in all honesty) spit in the street? It is totally disgusting and unhygienic. And whenever I've seen it - it is always someone who has snorted up the biggest load of snot they can muster!!

If I've anything in my mouth I always swallow - as I've said before it's only polite.

21 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Until you find the tied back cock and balls!

Don't let on Alf,I realise that it's a multi and I'm just trying to fuck the stupid cunt off out of here

Guest Pussy Galore

Boys, boys. Calm yourselves. I ll have you know nothings tied back at all. Alfie Noakes you have the most vivid imagination. I do hope your parts swing free!

32 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Boys, boys. Calm yourselves. I ll have you know nothings tied back at all. Alfie Noakes you have the most vivid imagination. I do hope your parts swing free!

You're thinking of Eddie. His parts swing free, well, the gaskets and plug-leads do anyway.

4 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

Probably my last topic today - and it's picking up on my Sneezing Cunts post. What on earth makes people (mostly men in all honesty) spit in the street? It is totally disgusting and unhygienic. And whenever I've seen it - it is always someone who has snorted up the biggest load of snot they can muster!!

If I've anything in my mouth I always swallow - as I've said before it's only polite.

Oh for fuck sake. 

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore

Dear "Camberwell Gypsy" you seem to have taken a real dislike to me..I think my posts have been very thoughtful and maybe you are reading too much into them my dear?

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Scotty. So nice of you to add such a full and entertaining post. Do you always hang onto the Gypsies coat tails? 

Methinks you are arse licking.

Edited by Pussy Galore
Missed text

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

Imagine, if you will, we're both Hollywood stars making a fairly generic Hollywood "movie". You're the baddie; I'm a furious John Wayne....bent on revenge!! At the end of the film, I'd point a gun right in your Downs Syndrome face and say (menacingly)" You're the cancer....I'm the chemo. Cunt."

Guest Pussy Galore

"Ollyboro". Very unkind to refer to Downs Syndrome so negatively. Im sure the dear soul in your profile photo must be far more pleasant in every conceivable way than you.

Goodness - where is the heart and humour on the site!?

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

"Ollyboro". Very unkind to refer to Downs Syndrome so negatively. Im sure the dear soul in your profile photo must be far more pleasant in every conceivable way than you.

Goodness - where is the heart and humour on the site!?

Pleasant?

You've missed the job description.

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

I rest my case. You are obviously unkind.

Be warned - its a well known fact that @Ollyboro's avatar is actually a real life picture of the moon faced twat. Continue to anger him and he'll strike you down with all the unnatural strength his kind possess and likely shit on your twitching, broken husk. We do not discriminate against the mentally disabled on here - we simply weaponize them.

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Be warned - its a well known fact that @Ollyboro's avatar is actually a real life picture of the moon faced twat. Continue to anger him and he'll strike you down with all the unnatural strength his kind possess and likely shit on your twitching, broken husk. We do not discriminate against the mentally disabled on here - we simply weaponize them.

And like most snowballs, I'm also sexually aggressive and charmless.

Guest Pussy Galore

Snowballs - what an odd term. Ive always found folk with Downs Syndrome to be extremely charming - sweet in fact. Ive no doubt their condition can cause them frustration, but overall I dont think for one split second you have the condition. 

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Snowballs - what an odd term. Ive always found folk with Downs Syndrome to be extremely charming - sweet in fact. Ive no doubt their condition can cause them frustration, but overall I dont think for one split second you have the condition. 

If this isn't a sock puppet I'll eat a mouthful of Punker's spunk drenched shit.

Fuck off.

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Dr Cunt

How quaint. What on earth is a "sock puppet"? If this means you dont think Im real - well I hope you enjoy that repulsive meal because I am real!

3 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello Dr Cunt

How quaint. What on earth is a "sock puppet"? If this means you dont think Im real - well I hope you enjoy that repulsive meal because I am real!

Fess up you sinister cunt. Avatar already set, even a custom title - pretending you don't know how to quote punters in replies isn't fooling anyone. Who the fuck are you really? Panzy? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fess up you sinister cunt. Avatar already set, even a custom title - pretending you don't know how to quote punters in replies isn't fooling anyone. Who the fuck are you really? Panzy? 

It is Lena/Moi. Baws sussed it out a while back.

Guest Pussy Galore

Roadkill my dear. Funnily enough Ive just noticed the "quote" option for replies. I do like to use a site correctly! I swear to you Im not "Panzy" though I daresay you wont believe it. Others have suggested the same and I dont know why - as I dont know the first thing about him. If its a he ?

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No Alfie Noakes Its not. I used the word moi in a post and thats all. I cant prove to you Im a newbie Im afraid.

Edited by Pussy Galore
Spelling mistake