CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

thefa.com

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Paul Scholes placed 140 bets on football in three and a half years and gets and £8,000 fine.

Joey Barton placed 1260 bets in ten years and got an 18 month ban.

Seems a bit unequal to me.

I know Scholes is a fucking horrible little ginger cunt but Barton is a fucking cunt of the highest order,dirty little scouse thug who stubs out cigars in youth players eyes and fights in the street.A despicable cunt

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know Scholes is a fucking horrible little ginger cunt but Bartin is a fucking cunt of the highest order,dirty little scouse thug who stubs out cigars in youth players eyes and fights in the street.A despicable cunt

Former spurs player Terry Naylor used to be our postman after leaving football. I remember my dad saying that he'd loved Barton trying that shit with Naylor back in the day. "He'd have ripped the little cunt up and used him as arse paper". 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Former spurs player Terry Naylor used to be our postman after leaving football. I remember my dad saying that he'd loved Barton trying that shit with Naylor back in the day. "He'd have ripped the little cunt up and used him as arse paper". 

Welcome to Scotland, Mr Barton.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Osgood,Mckay,Kilkline et al would have ripped his head off and shat down his neck

Norman would have bit his legs off and eaten the flesh.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pele was my postman after he retired. He had a smelly arse too. I don’t know who he used as arse paper.

lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pele was my postman after he retired. He had a smelly arse too. I don’t know who he used as arse paper.

lol

Fred or Hulk.

Guest judgetwi

Total load of fucking bollocks. Successive governments and the “football industry” sold their well fucked arses to the gambling industry years ago. Scholes and Barton, cunts though they are, are just the sacrificial lambs.

They may have used inside information to screw a few bookies but that’s what politicians have always done to screw the stock market and accrue all sorts of financial advantages for themselves . Any of you cunts heard of HS2?

You don’t get to be a multi millionaire on 80 grand a year + generous expenses.

Wake up for fucks sake!