CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Madge's Minge

and

'Free with her favours' singist, Madonna, has recently been playing concerts in London, apparently at one gig she came out with this comment ‘What do you call a man with a small penis? The answer is, I wouldn’t fucking know. I’ve never been with a guy with a small dick'.!

Well, there's an opportunity, I thought.

Scouring the internet for her phone number, I discovered I was wasting my time (she's ex-directory)

Seems I'll never get to give her what she's obviously been missing.

But anyway, what sort of trollop shamelessly announces to the world that she has a cunt like a bucket?

Image result for madonna vagina

27 minutes ago, Joker said:

'Free with her favours' singist, Madonna, has recently been playing concerts in London, apparently at one gig she came out with this comment ‘What do you call a man with a small penis? The answer is, I wouldn’t fucking know. I’ve never been with a guy with a small dick'.!

Scouring the internet for her phone number, I discovered I was wasting my time (she's ex-directory)

But anyway, what sort of trollop shamelessly announces to the world that she has a cunt like a bucket?

Is she masturbating or just checking the depth and width?

9 hours ago, Joker said:

You do realise that every cunt on here will now be quoting her songs don't you?  Well not me. No way.

She's probably slipping her finger Into the Groove.

DOH!!!!!!

Guest judgetwi

There’s been a hell of a lot of traffic up that particular avenue over the years so her problem is understandable. I read something somewhere that women can have fanny tightening operations these days. I would suggest Madge explores this possibility before she has to turn to elephants and bull rhinos. Slag.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You do realise that every cunt on here will now be quoting her songs don't you?  Well not me. No way.

She's probably slipping her finger Into the Groove.

DOH!!!!!!

She's starting to resemble one of those 'female' Eastern European athletes, you know the ones, they've got more between their legs than any bloke in the Chinese men's athletic team.

Image result for russian female athletes steroids

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 06/02/2020 at 10:50, White Cunt said:

Is she masturbating or just checking the depth and width?

On 06/02/2020 at 11:24, Joker said:

Both!

She has to keep her hand there to prevent echo on stage.

Apparently her cunt plays Flower Of Scotland involuntarily if you stomp her head.