CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stockpile toilet rolls and pasta

Mike Hunt

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

By what I can gather, the new emergency currency being introduced goes by the name of "Buttcoin" and it is destined to become The Lord of Your Rings, until you can get down to Barclays.    

90331192_119640529637949_724268040295809

You'll be alright, 'ev. The benefit of the ornamental glass sculpture market is that it can't get any worse no matter the circumstances. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2020 at 23:34, White Cunt said:

Most of the pleb who are stockpiling food, will also feel compelled to eat the lot. Yep, that helps, keeping the cunts indoors, grazing for months.

large.4CE2C495-B442-4028-B891-0C1533409916.jpeg.19a298ee5ec24e2c3549544c737b14e2.jpeg    Not one of the Fritzls has caught Chink flu. FACT. Worth further investigation?

Guest 'eavensabove
On 14/03/2020 at 01:35, Mike Hunt said:

Why haven't these absolute cunts been nominated yet?

Anyway, I've just nominated the selfish, cunting bastards cos I'm having to use the wife's favourite curtains.

At first, I couldn't decide which pasta to stockpile, but then the penne dropped. I was fortunate enough to grab a can of Alphabet pasta. It could have spelt a disaster.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You know your marriage is in trouble when you’ve got separate curtains.

This is a time when you should draw on your resources and pull yourselves together.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What is it with all these shops that seem to sell polish?

As with like most shops that are still allowed to trade, they are cleaning-up, DC

Unless of course, you're referring to The Polish, in which case they can be rendered down to accompany linguine. Or "Passtaover" as it is known to the yids.

You may wish to stockpile some Quilted Velvet if you're considering the latter option of the two.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest Bernard Fuck
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's probably lots of women out there, due to boredom, polishing their knockers  

Are you one of them and if so,do you put the polish on your knees and let nature take its course?

Asking for a friend.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 09/04/2020 at 23:13, King Billy said:

large.4CE2C495-B442-4028-B891-0C1533409916.jpeg.19a298ee5ec24e2c3549544c737b14e2.jpeg    Not one of the Fritzls has caught Chink flu. FACT. Worth further investigation?

Women are like fine wines, best left to mature in the cellar

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Colostomy bags are full of shit.

In the days of writing on patient notes, if a patient came to us complaining of constipation, I used to put 'FOS' means Full of Shit. 

Another one, especially if they came in late friday afternoon  was 'DFK DFC' meaning Don't fucking know, don't fucking care'

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In the days of writing on patient notes, if a patient came to us complaining of constipation, I used to put 'FOS' means Full of Shit. 

Another one, especially if they came in late friday afternoon  was 'DFK DFC' meaning Don't fucking know, don't fucking care'

If that’s the sort of things that go on in our NHS Gypps I’m in somewhat of a dilemma. Next Thursday night do I stand at the front door banging a saucepan for the heroes of the health service, or do I phone for an ambulance and when they show up crack both the piss taking cunts in the jaw with my knuckleduster?   Thanks a fucking lot Gypps you cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If that’s the sort of things that go on in our NHS Gypps I’m in somewhat of a dilemma. Next Thursday night do I stand at the front door banging a saucepan for the heroes of the health service, or do I phone for an ambulance and when they show up crack both the piss taking cunts in the jaw with my knuckleduster?   Thanks a fucking lot Gypps you cunt.

Ithangyow! 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did a junior doctor ever offer you a TUBE without being TTFO?

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

? you can phone until you're blue in the face. Trust me with this one, they won't show up. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, well I imagine it was a little more difficult back then, what with you carrying a lamp as you scuttled between beds in the Crimea while trying not to trip over your hooped skirt. 

Careful. She'll put her curse on yer. 

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Careful. She'll put her curse on yer. 

Nah. The only thing I ever got off a nurse was a filthy look over the notes trolley when I asked her why her bedsheets at home didn’t have hospital corners. Midwives, on the other hand, bang like Chinese fireworks and smile sweetly afterwards. Filth. They spend so long around women on their backs panting it completely skews their idea of normal. 

• Like 1