CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue Peter Cunts

Earl of Punkape

In the good old days we had Valerie Tits Singleton, Peter Pervert and John “Get down Shep” Noakes.It was wholesome, genial and decent.

A series of dodgy presenters and bizarre incidents have ensued none more gross than the John Leslie scandal and then the hounding of the older doyenne Biddy Baxter.

In utterly predictable PC fashion the new presenter will be Mwaka Mudenda to be unveiled virtually from home due to the UK's lockdown restrictions.

Mudenda, 25, who described landing her new role as "mind-blowing"

"Despite lockdown, I've felt so welcomed by the incredible behind-the-scenes team that help run and deliver such a wonderful show and I already feel like a big part of the Blue Peter family," Mudenda said.

Well if she bats for the Carpet Munching brigade as well that’s every silly box ticked

Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

In the good old days we had Valerie Tits Singleton, Peter Pervert and John “Get down Shep” Noakes.It was wholesome, genial and decent.

A series of dodgy presenters and bizarre incidents have ensued none more gross than the John Leslie scandal and then the hounding of the older doyenne Biddy Baxter.

In utterly predictable PC fashion the new presenter will be Mwaka Mudenda to be unveiled virtually from home due to the UK's lockdown restrictions.

"Despite lockdown, I've felt so welcomed by the incredible behind-the-scenes team that help run and deliver such a wonderful show and I already feel like a big part of the Blue Peter family," Mudenda said.

Well if she bats for the Carpet Munching brigade as well that’s every silly box ticked

Fuck off.

Have you got your glue, rubber bands, scissors, little bit of Axminster carpet  and squeezy bottle ready?

30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Fucking hated Blue Peter. While us working class kids were out playing run outs, knock down ginger and nicking bikes from front gardens and generally having fun, the middle class kids were at home making rockets out of fairy liquid bottles. 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck Blue Peter. Bunch of libtard, do gooder arseholes always collecting bottle tops for spazmos and used stamps to build a knocking shop in Lagos, the wankers.

And which cunt thought it was a good idea to put poor old Joey Deacon on there? The next day every classroom in the country was full of cunts doing impressions of the poor bastard. Fucking useless BBC knobs.

A big concern for the BBC is that Tyson Fury is hot favourite to win SPOTY and there will be few other contenders with the disintegration of organised sport due to Covid 19.

Hopefully between now and Christmas Fury will have another colourful rant about the pinko brigade to send them into stratospheric apoplexy.

lol.

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A big concern for the BBC is that Tyson Fury is hot favourite to win SPOTY and there will be few other contenders with the disintegration of organised sport due to Covid 19.

Hopefully between now and Christmas Fury will have another colourful rant about the pinko brigade to send them into stratospheric apoplexy.

lol.

As he is dying from Corvid-19.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Suzi Quattro was my first wank. I think Sally James was the second.

Must have been something to do with black leather.

Be honest.......it was Alvin Stardust

• Like 5

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's gonna show Joshua up for what he is: a mediocre, glass jawed fighter, in a mediocre weight division.  The only way he won't beat Joshua is if he goes in there and acts like a cunt. 

I'm not at all bothered. Boxing is ridiculously stupid.  

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's gonna show Joshua up for what he is: a mediocre, glass jawed fighter, in a mediocre weight division.  The only way he won't beat Joshua is if he goes in there and acts like a cunt. 

He has no problem as long as he stays fit and is fed blown up cruiser and light heavys.

His next serious opponents will come from Eastern Europe/Russia.