CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Semicolon Tattoos

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch

The Semicolon Project was set up to help people with depression and why the semicolon?

"A semicolon represents a sentence the author could've ended but chose not to".

Now cunts all over the place are getting semicolons tattooed on themselves "To Support People With Mental Illness".

Now,myself,like many others on here have no doubt either lived with someone with depression or suffered from it themselves.

Fuck the psychiatrists,fuck the tablets and all the other assorted shite that goes with it. Get yourself a semicolon tattoo.

I fucking hate all these deep meaningful wankers that want to "show support" by doing something like this.

These are the same cunts that go off to "find themselves".

Total pretentious bollocks and most of them couldn't give a fuck if you topped yourself through mental illness or not.

Guest DingTheRioja

Wouldn't it be a shocker if frank had said tattoo.

Sounds like a load of wank to me. The mentally unfit shouldn't be cared for or pitied, they should be locked in the attic like the good old days.

Out of order. Discrimination against the cellar will not be tolerated.

I wish I had said that!

ON TOPIC!!!

Tatu-tatu-6688622-1024-768.jpg

Yes.. because...

1. Tattoo - tatu
  2. Load of wank - self explanatory
  3. Locked up - tied up
  4. Cellar - looks like one to me
  5. Cross-topic referencing
  6. Spout a load of bollocks "in support" of someone - LGBT in this case... fake lesbian and it turns out she'd disown her son if he was gay....

Phew... got away with that one I think....

Guest Snatch

ON TOPIC!!!

Tatu-tatu-6688622-1024-768.jpg

Yes.. because...

1. Tattoo - tatu
  2. Load of wank - self explanatory
  3. Locked up - tied up
  4. Cellar - looks like one to me
  5. Cross-topic referencing
  6. Spout a load of bollocks "in support" of someone - LGBT in this case... fake lesbian and it turns out she'd disown her son if he was gay....

Phew... got away with that one I think....

Going by the amount of computer screens it could the cellar of the KGB.

Guest ducunti

There will be a load more semi colon depressents, when the cunts realise a few years on it aint trendy anymore and they cant wash it off.

Edited by ducunti

Sounds like a load of wank to me. The mentally unfit shouldn't be cared for or pitied, they should be locked in the attic like the good old days.

In these times of austerity we should be looking to turn a profit, db. Put them in Bedlam and charge visitors to watch them. The popcorn concession would do well, and maybe an interactive photo opportunity booth?  Ten quid for a photoshopped one with an inmate, twenty for the real thing and security nearby, and an extra fiver if you want him foaming at the mouth.

Guest Wizardsleeve

They're part of a growing shadow organization Manchester Area Milfs and Misandrists Against Rough Insertions of Enlarged Strap ons, or M.A.M.M.A.R.I.E.S. FOR SHORT.