CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The sheep protesters against trump are getting out of hand, they should be welcoming him with open arms, Trump has an excellent relationship with Russia, does not support NATO and is not interested in regime change invasions of other countries. A peace loving president, a first in a long time, whats not to like?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

The sheep protesters against trump are getting out of hand, they should be welcoming him with open arms, Trump has an excellent relationship with Russia, does not support NATO and is not interested in regime change invasions of other countries. A peace loving president, a first in a long time, whats not to like?

Because he is doing what he said he would do. That's not normal in politics and it's thrown the idiots out of sync.

Anyway,take away the bandwagon jumpers and you'd be left with about 30% of these idiots more than likely.

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If he does get invited, I'd hope we'd also give Levi Bellfield a week out. 

Gurt compared me to Levi Bellfield a couple of weeks ago. I had been racking my brains to think of something to compare Gurt to, then it finally came to me when I observed a nugget of maggot riddled shit hanging out of a dead dogs arse in an alleyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gurt compared me to Levi Bellfield a couple of weeks ago. I had been racking my brains to think of something to compare Gurt to, then it finally came to me when I observed a nugget of maggot riddled shit hanging out of a dead dogs arse in an alleyway.

Cleaned up then, has he?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's cleaned up his avatar and given up on the 'menstrual minge mopping' look.

Between the two fashion statements you've described, Gurt is Frank. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Rather than have his slime contaminate our soil, why don't we send him a selection of Hull's finest slappers to piss on him, and then revoke their travel back here?  

Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive. I expect Rick to be leading a protest outside city hall tonight with all the other outraged middle class snowflakes.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive. I expect Rick to be leading a protest outside city hall tonight with all the other outraged middle class snowflakes.

To be fair, travel ban or not, if you were a Schlomo or a Reuben, you'd have to be absolutely fucking mental to book yourself a holiday to Iran. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, quick question- have you ever forced yourself on anyone?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not sure any Jews would have any desire to visit the list of places mentioned.  Most are either shitholes or war torn. Is it more to do with the small number of Arabs in Israel and preventing them from visiting these countries?

Trump has pulled off another triumph,

Saudi Arabia's King Salman, in a telephone call on Sunday with Trump has agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen

Trump, during his presidential campaign last year, had called for Gulf states to pay for establishing safe zones to protect Syrian refugees.

A statement after the phone call said the two leaders agreed on the importance of strengthening joint efforts to fight the spread of Islamic State militants.

"The president requested, and the King agreed, to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts

So finally refugees will have sanctuary in the Middle East. Why didn't the last American President negotiate this?, probably too busy playing Golf.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Gurt, you seem fixated on this kind of thing, did you attend public school by any chance?

What this is leading up to Eric, is he is about to ask that you force yourself on him. I shouldn't expect you should have to force much, on account of Gurt being such a disgusting gaylord. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump has pulled off another triumph,

Saudi Arabia's King Salman, in a telephone call on Sunday with Trump has agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen

Trump, during his presidential campaign last year, had called for Gulf states to pay for establishing safe zones to protect Syrian refugees.

A statement after the phone call said the two leaders agreed on the importance of strengthening joint efforts to fight the spread of Islamic State militants.

"The president requested, and the King agreed, to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts

So finally refugees will have sanctuary in the Middle East. Why didn't the last American President negotiate this?, probably too busy playing Golf.

All very interesting Eddie. However, I do not care about this Trumph cunt or any of these shitholes, nor about who they allow in or where they in turn are or are not allowed in. One thing is for certain - you should not be allowed in - fucking anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What this is leading up to Eric, is he is about to ask that you force yourself on him. I shouldn't expect you should have to force much, on account of Gurt being such a disgusting gaylord. 

Quincy, after an abysmal two months of skulking and contributing absolutely fuck all, your stock is finally starting to rise again. Whilst you are yet to reach the giddy heights of July 2016, you're on track to becoming at least the sixth best one on here.

Give me Yacht III and we can discuss letting you back into the clique.

• Like 1

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You read my mind Quince, it's quite disturbing to see the long term effects of those 'lights out, dormitory games'. I wonder if 'fagging' has since been abolished.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

All very interesting Eddie. However, I do not care about this Trumph cunt or any of these shitholes, nor who they allow in or where they in turn are or are not allowed in. One thing is for certain - you should not be allowed in - fucking anywhere. 

Just a thought Quincy, when your two bob estate agency fails, and it will, you could become a Homer Simpson lookalike, obviously if your hair grew back a little and you shed a few pounds. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Decimus said:

Quincy, after an abysmal two months of skulking and contributing absolutely fuck all, your stock is finally starting to raise again. Whilst you are yet to reach the giddy heights of July 2016, you're on track to becoming at least the sixth best one on here

Give me Yacht III and we can discuss letting you back into the clique.

The 6th? Aws-ome! This calls for a celebratory drink. Sweet. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You read my mind Quince, it's quite disturbing to see the long term effects of those 'lights out, dormitory games'. I wonder if 'fagging' has since been abolished.

Gurt was a gold medalist of night time, pitch black fumbling and thumbs up bums. His subterranean upbringing in a dank burrow amongst his thirty velvety brothers and sisters left him with excellent night vision and a nose for sexual abuse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Just a thought Quincy, when your two bob estate agency fails, and it will, you could become a Homer Simpson lookalike, obviously if your hair grew back a little and you shed a few pounds. 

I do not own one, long sold. That sounds like something to work towards though.