CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt

As if he hasn't had enough attention already, he decides to blast into orbit once again. Probably got marriage issues or he's a quorn eating attention seeking Cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Hey Welsh cunt, does your hovel have green victorian wallpaper? If it does, do the world a favour, stop licking your windows and lick it. There is plenty of arsenic in it.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Hey Welsh cunt, does your hovel have green victorian wallpaper? If it does, do the world a favour, stop licking your windows and lick it. There is plenty of arsenic in it.

What the fuck are you on about you illiterate cunt? Windows/ licking/ arsenic? Speak properly, Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

As if he hasn't had enough attention already, he decides to blast into orbit once again. Probably got marriage issues or he's a quorn eating attention seeking Cunt.

Hi WC, and welcome. Fuck off. This isn't utterly woeful, but it is not wonderful. You could go either way from here- full on spasticity, or greatness. Tread carefully. Fuck off.

Guest Welsh_cunt
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's saying you're a window licking spacker. That's one step up from a wrist slapping spacker. It's quite the compliment.

Wow, I feel empowered now you've explained it properly, cheers Noakes.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi WC, and welcome. Fuck off. This isn't utterly woeful, but it is not wonderful. You could go either way from here- full on spasticity, or greatness. Tread carefully. Fuck off.

I'm not sure I like the tone of his voice, Quince, let alone the cut of his jib. Somewhere, I fear, a Tiger Bay sex worker is missing their handicapped child. 

• Like 2

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well.... what do you think she closely resembles?

Don't know, please enlighten me, or a pic? If so, why have you pics of Gurts missus?

I was about to tell you to get a fucking avatar, but your name alone suggests it would no doubt be a picture of either Tom Jones or an animal's arsehole, so I suggest you either fuck off and drown yourself, or go back to sharing sheep memes on facebook, you fucking useless cunt.

• Like 3

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure I like the tone of his voice, Quince, let alone the cut of his jib. Somewhere, I fear, a Tiger Bay sex worker is missing their handicapped child. 

Me neither. Not sure I like it at all. I detect the sour, unmistakeable whiff of insolence. This cunt does not give a fuck about you or I, it's all me me me. He's about to insult our dear Gurt too. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Don't know, please enlighten me, or a pic? If so, why have you pics of Gurts missus?

What's wrong with Gurts missus? Be specific man!

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

I was about to tell you to get a fucking avatar, but your name alone suggests it would no doubt be a picture of either Tom Jones or an animal's arsehole, so I suggest you either fuck off and drown yourself, or go back to sharing sheep memes on facebook, you fucking useless cunt.

Jeez, i'll get an avatar on if it makes you happy, will that help with anger?

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's saying you're a window licking spacker. That's one step up from a wrist slapping spacker. It's quite the compliment.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Me neither. Not sure I like it at all. I detect the sour, unmistakeable whiff of insolence. This cunt does not give a fuck about you or I, it's all me me me. He's about to insult our dear Gurt too. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Gents, I've been pouring my heart and soul into repairing political relations between our proud nations for almost a year, and now, less than 24 hours before my anniversary (I can't wait for my 'surprise' party), this astoundingly thick cunt shows up and ruins it for all of us. 

I can only apologise.

• Like 3

Just now, Bubba C said:

Gents, I've been pouring my heart and soul into repairing political relations between our proud nations for almost a year, and now, less than 24 hours before my anniversary (I can't wait for my 'surprise' party), this astoundingly thick cunt shows up and ruins it for all of us. 

I can only apologise.

Get him under control before I start drawing again.

Guest Welsh_cunt
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck, do the rules state you actually have to care about you chumps? You sound kind of disheartened that I give not a fuck about you.