CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Piston said:

It's gonna be a long and lonely week Mingi. :(

Well it will if the welsh_wanker keeps hanging around like a bad smell, she can't even post something remotely funny.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

If you want to try and earn my respect, come back when you stop talking like a girl. And stop eating cock for fucks sake. I'm not homophobic, but someone like you who writes like a girl, AND sucks cock I cannot give any respect to. This would be the reasonable response for the majority i'm afraid cocketa.

Now, you have really shown what a dyslexic, thick little girl you are, you couldn't even spell Cockeeta properly.

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

If you want to try and earn my respect, come back when you stop talking like a girl. And stop eating cock for fucks sake. I'm not homophobic, but someone like you who writes like a girl, AND sucks cock I cannot give any respect to. This would be the reasonable response for the majority i'm afraid cocketa.

TAXI FOR THE WELSH_SLAG

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Now, you have really shown what a dyslexic, thick little girl you are, you couldn't even spell Cockeeta properly.

I don't take much care and attention spelling a name of someone I don't respect i'm sorry. I just cannot be bothered, you are not worth the effort.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

I don't take much care and attention spelling a name of someone I don't respect i'm sorry. I just cannot be bothered, you are not worth the effort.

Go on, you can have the last word if you like. I don't feel the need to get the last word with a moron I don't respect. I'm off to pick the black fluff from inbetween my toes from my new socks. It seems a much better prospect than squabbling with a girl.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Go on, you can have the last word if you like. I don't feel the need to get the last word with a moron I don't respect. I'm off to pick the black fluff from inbetween my toes from my new socks. It seems a much better prospect than squabbling with a girl.

Pick the white fluff off your bellend while you're at it prick. And yes, if you have any sense, which I doubt, it will be me who has the last word.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Well it will if the welsh_wanker keeps hanging around like a bad smell, she can't even post something remotely funny.

I gave up on Welsh_Cunt a long time ago. Time and again I tried to get a decent remark out of him but he simply relies too hard on trying to sound smarter than he actually is. Anything said against him will be met with a long, drawn out argument, where he tries too hard to sound good, or complete silence, because he can't think of anything to say.

If he'd just admit he's a thick cunt and roll with it he'd probably be at least tolerable.

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I gave up on Welsh_Cunt a long time ago. Time and again I tried to get a decent remark out of him but he simply relies too hard on trying to sound smarter than he actually is. Anything said against him will be met with a long, drawn out argument, where he tries too hard to sound good, or complete silence, because he can't think of anything to say.

If he'd just admit he's a thick cunt and roll with it he'd probably be at least tolerable.

So @Roadkill wants a pop now eh? I can't even remember who you are. I remember you were intellectually challenged at various stages of your drivel, but what the fuck you were on about escapes me.

6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

So @Roadkill wants a pop now eh? I can't even remember who you are. I remember you were intellectually challenged at various stages of your drivel, but what the fuck you were on about escapes me.

You repeating little wanker. I said the exact same thing about you on the very same thread. Page 7.

Fucking lobotomite.

Since then it has become increasingly clear why I couldn't stand you in the first place. Can't you just fuck off again in a huff like last time everyone called you a boring spacker?

8 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You've been here for a few months, and not once have you managed to post something remotely intelligent, funny, or worthy of discussion. You're like a B-movie version of Pantyknickers, if such a thing is possible.

Idiot. Please kindly sod off.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've been here for a few months, and not once have you managed to post something remotely intelligent, funny, or worthy of discussion. You're like a B-movie version of Pantyknickers, if such a thing is possible.

Idiot. Please kindly sod off.

Fuck, @Wolfie interrupting a thread and sabotaging it with absolute drivel. Fuck that's new, he's never done that before.

Guest Welsh_cunt
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You repeating little wanker. I said the exact same thing about you on the very same thread. Page 7.

Fucking lobotomite.

Since then it has become increasingly clear why I couldn't stand you in the first place. Can't you just fuck off again in a huff like last time everyone called you a boring spacker?

I couldn't have repeated anything you said because you're a thick twat. Thing is @Roadkill, you display an incredibly thin skin of armour. You also don't do anything to mitigate this with any sort of comebacks. Fear not though, and I assure you, when you grow up, you learn not to care a fuck and any abuse will just bounce off your pasty skin. Stating when I log in and how long it takes me to reply does nothing for me to respect you in the slightest. I really can't respect or even feel any sorry for your pityful existence. Isn't there a kids section on here for you boys or what?

2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I couldn't have repeated anything you said because you're a thick twat. Thing is @Roadkill, you display an incredibly thin skin of armour. You also don't do anything to mitigate this with any sort of comebacks. Fear not though, and I assure you, when you grow up, you learn not to care a fuck and any abuse will just bounce off your pasty skin. Stating when I log in and how long it takes me to reply does nothing for me to respect you in the slightest. I really can't respect or even feel any sorry for your pityful existence. Isn't there a kids section on here for you boys or what?

Why do you seem to believe that people would seek your respect? Deluded wanker - nobody gives a fuck.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why do you seem to believe that people would seek your respect? Deluded wanker - nobody gives a fuck.

Not everyone, just you @Ape shit, @Mingeeta the cockeeta (is that spelt correct for you). Like I said, you display a huge lack of maturity and you kids always look up to mature folk like myself.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Pick the white fluff off your bellend while you're at it prick. And yes, if you have any sense, which I doubt, it will be me who has the last word.

See what I mean about the long drawn out argument where he tries too hard to sound "good"?

Guy's a spacker of the highest order.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Roadkill said:

See what I mean about the long drawn out argument where he tries too hard to sound "good"?

Guy's a spacker of the highest order.

Takes two to draw it out, and you're the one with wafer thin skin.