CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

supermodels/ page 3 girls that now look like a blind cobblers thumb

Eddie

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's that kind of romanticism that's missing from the world isn't it. I'm sure Jane Austen would have approved of having her back doors smashed in and Mr Darcy shitting on her tits.

Mr Darcy would probably twiddle her nipples to try and get radio Luxembourg on her tits. But radio hadn't been invented then. So shitting on Ms Austen's tits would have been the only option. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mr Darcy would probably twiddle her nipples to try and get radio Luxembourg on her tits. But radio hadn't been invented then. So shitting on Ms Austen's tits would have been the only option. 

You're a real old fashioned Mills & Boon type girl Gyps.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only tit-related option, possibly, but he could also have amused himself by hunting down the pubic lice in her overgrown ladygarden. I have done research, and have discovered  that whilst there are many portraits of Jane Austen online, none of them show either her shit-smeared jugs or her unkempt mingebeard. Ironically, had she only lived another 84 years, she could have availed herself of the Gillette Safety Razor and had a proper photo of her shaven haven preserved on t'interweb for eternity.

4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The only tit-related option, possibly, but he could also have amused himself by hunting down the pubic lice in her overgrown ladygarden. I have done research, and have discovered  that whilst there are many portraits of Jane Austen online, none of them show either her shit-smeared jugs or her unkempt mingebeard. Ironically, had she only lived another 84 years, she could have availed herself of the Gillette Safety Razor and had a proper photo of her shaven haven preserved on t'interweb for eternity.

Her 5 X great grandson, the WWE wrestler and fucking maniac Steve Austen shaves his head with one. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

And a bag over your own head...incase hers fell off 

Panzerknacker 

Did I strike a nerve panzy?  Been bagged a times then?  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Did I strike a nerve panzy?  Been bagged a times then?  

Hey Wiz, have you stocked-up with yer Pringles & Babysham? It could be a busy night again if Stoops shows up. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hey Wiz, have you stocked-up with yer Pringles & Babysham? It could be a busy night again if Stoops shows up. 

I went off the stuff Eavens. Now it's veggies and water, with lots of exercise. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I went off the stuff Eavens. Now it's veggies and water, with lots of exercise. 

How terribly sad for you Wizzy. Mind you, I've also cut back quite dramatically. No more embalming fluid for me these days. I don't even miss it either, though am still on the weed & shag and am rather partial to a line of Harpic now and then.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

How terribly sad for you Wizzy. Mind you, I've also cut back quite dramatically. No more embalming fluid for me these days. I don't even miss it either, though am still on the weed & shag and am rather partial to a line of Harpic now and then.  

It's not all gloom.  The benefit is I get to watch my wife in her tight exercise apparel....her arse is truly magnificent, and she has perky tits like a teenage athlete!  There's a certain satisfaction in peeling her out of her sweaty clothes and shagging her mercilessly!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Deleted 

The neighbours are poofs.  They only shag each other.  There are moments I think Punky and Frank live there. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The neighbours are poofs.  They only shag each other.  There are moments I think Punky and Frank live there. 

OMG, you're in a terrible state of affairs... TORA! TORA! TORA! I'd duck & cover if I was you or move to higher ground, soon as.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

OMG, you're in a terrible state of affairs... TORA! TORA! TORA! I'd duck & cover if I was you or move to higher ground, soon as.

Most of the neighbours are quite nice.  It's a close community, the poofs don't "advertise" nor are they always prancing about with their rainbow flags and screaming their coming out stories.  So long as they keep their blinds shut, they can bugger each other to death!  

Guest Mingeeta
On 2017-6-22 at 9:26 PM, 'eavensabove said:

According to today's centrespread, Sam Fox has gone to the wall.

ugly-models-6.jpg

Sam Fox is still quite fit, I've always fancied trying to turn a rugmuncher.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the 80s, Sam Fox was the one you'd shag and Linda Lusardi was the one you'd shag and then take home to meet your mum and dad.

Is the sun getting to you Eric?  Sam is the one you'd take to meet your mum as long as dad isn't in, cos mine wouldn't let me get a word in.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

And still one hell of a rack.

I'll give you that. She's held-up well for her years... There used to be some cunt in my local pub that went to many Sam Fox publicity evenings and the likes, and he'd swear blind that she fancied him, which believe me was more like a hope expressed. He was a proper plank, much the same as Ape. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Is the sun getting to you Eric?  Sam is the one you'd take to meet your mum as long as dad isn't in, cos mine wouldn't let me get a word in.

Didn't she turn Lesbo for a while, and most possibly still is? She was fucking dreadful with Fleetwood on some awards ceremony the other year, I know that much.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Didn't she turn Lesbo for a while, and most possibly still is? She was fucking dreadful with Fleetwood on some awards ceremony the other year, I know that much.

Yeah she married her manager, but she croaked it, that's why I'd like the opportunity to turn a rugmuncher. I'd have a bloody good crack at it.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll give you that. She's held-up well for her years... There used to be some cunt in my local pub that went to many Sam Fox publicity evenings and the likes, and he'd swear blind that she fancied him, which believe me was more like a hope expressed. He was a proper plank, much the same as Ape. 

When I was 18 she was in Top Shop doing a signing, I asked my manager for an early break, but 3 hours later I was just 4 people from the front of the queue and the twat come and dragged me away. Inconsiderate cunt.