CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Osborne

CCArchive

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

An excellent days work from the Chancellor! After weeks of talking down the markets the FTSE gets a nice boost from a bit of poor bashing. The rich need to be reassured, from time to time, that they've got the government they paid for.

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

After weeks of talking down the markets the FTSE gets a nice boost from a bit of poor bashing.

Shares in A G Barr took a bit of a cunting, though. They'll have to start putting more girders in the Irn Bru and less sugar.

Luckily all my holdings in armaments companies and bioengineering firms that do animal experiments and use stem cells from aborted babies are through the roof.

Fuck poor people!

21 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

You don't fuck about with currencies do you? A simple martingale on short on a few GBP pairs until the EU referendum will be a nice easy earner.

Somehow currency trading seems too much like gambling to me, relying more on relative strengths than anything fundamental. That said, I'll happily hedge occasionally with various derivative formats, or sell short when needs must. There was a killing to be made shorting airline stocks on September 10th, 2001.

Le Chiffre was a cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 March 2016 at 9:28 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Somehow currency trading seems too much like gambling to me, relying more on relative strengths than anything fundamental. That said, I'll happily hedge occasionally with various derivative formats, or sell short when needs must. There was a killing to be made shorting airline stocks on September 10th, 2001.

Le Chiffre was a cunt.

Currency trading is the fastest churning margin trading , working a definite but thin donchian channel- leave it to huge funds with top top software run by utter fucking geeks 24/7.