CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I feel your pain. I once went 48 hours straight where every comment I posted was in haiku form and no cunt even noticed.

My disillusionment was completed when "Frank's Box of Flids" failed to win the Turner Prize.

Benjamin Zephaniah is a cunt.

I did the same 'cept as a Trappist Monk - again, like you, no bugger noticed.

It's like feeding Caviar to pigs sometimes in here, it really is.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps me and Frank were both the same when we joined the site. Wide-eyed, optimistic young whippersnappers. Running west end restaurants and yachting round European port towns, and labouring under the delusion that the majority of cunts on this site could offer up something other than the literary equivalent of paint drying. 

Unfortunately, nearly a year down the line (a long fucking year its been too), I find myself conversing with absolute drips like you, MikeD and Wizardsleeve. I'm not sure if its the cheap speed or the syphillis which has rotted your collective noses from the inside out, but it seems you can't smell how fucking awful your contributions to this site really are.

I only single you three out because, unlike Manky and WitheredScrote, you simply can't accept the limitations that everyone else sees in you.

At least Gong Farmer has taken the brave decision to take some responsibility for his terrible actions on here, and hang himself in some remote piece of woodland in the Netherlands.

Well, well. Son of Frank is off again.

If you're so fucking intelligent shouldn't you be off saving the world instead of wasting your time with people you clearly think are beneath you?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

If you're so fucking intelligent shouldn't you be off saving the world instead of wasting your time with people you clearly think are beneath you?

Your contributions had been getting steadily better recently, and then you go and ruin it all posting this fucking monstrosity.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Because the world would rather holds its collective breath than be saved by Mr Stickers (a sort of Blairish Peace envoy with a gun in one hand and ebola culture in the other).....can you imagine being beholden to that insufferable cunt....I got 17 virgins waiting for me so its not all doom and gloom. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Because the world would rather holds its collective breath than be saved by Mr Stickers (a sort of Blairish Peace envoy with a gun in one hand and ebola culture in the other).....can you imagine being beholden to that insufferable cunt....I got 17 virgins waiting for me so its not all doom and gloom. 

Luke, when you first joined up here, I must confess to thinking I'd never met someone in more dire need of being hit by a fucking train. My opinion has faltered, and I now wish for you to be crushed in hilarious fashion by a steamroller. 

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your contributions had been getting steadily better recently, and then you go and ruin it all posting this fucking monstrosity.

Fuck me, that's cut me right to the quick, razor blade sandwich for tea tonight.

I noticed you've given me a few likes, obviously you thought it was someone else, eh?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fuck me, that's cut me right to the quick, razor blade sandwich for tea tonight.

I noticed you've given me a few likes, obviously you thought it was someone else, eh?

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day Mike.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Luke, when you first joined up here, I must confess to thinking I'd never met someone in more dire need of being hit by a fucking train. My opinion has faltered, and I now wish for you to be crushed in hilarious fashion by a steamroller. 

Strange that, I have not seen a steamroller in years, wherever did they go......However I am pleased that finally your attitude towards me is softening.....may I also add that can you not see that it not me you are angry at, but yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

may I also add that can you not see that it not me you are angry at, but yourself.

Fuck me. You're Graham the psychologist from Jeremy Kyle, and I claim my £20.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me. You're Graham the psychologist from Jeremy Kyle, and I claim my £20.

actually on the TV now as I type.....utter fucking shit.....some cunt with green hair who is pregnant after sleepimg with 3 blokes......lie detector, DNA etc blah blah blah.

People find this amusing but it actually depresses me.

Guest JackoTC
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 7:48:09, Frank. said:

All's well that ends well, Jackie. At our age things can be pretty much shit or bust. When you stand back and take a look at what you might have achieved, death can sometimes be the sensible option.

I was in the Conran Shop in Marylebone this afternoon looking at the Christmas baubles.

Did you get anything nice ? I've cheered myself up by taking a box at the Royal Opera House in early February for La traviata. Also in the Balconies restaurant for Champers ? Care to join us ? You can bring Ming if you like.

I just hope I live that long. I had cold lamb chops and Orange Bacardi Breezer for breakfast, and I can recommend neither.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, MikeD said:

That's almost civil.

Are you dying?

If he is, we all buy lottery tickets so we can rent circus animals to shit on his fucking grave. 

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Did you get anything nice ? I've cheered myself up by taking a box at the Royal Opera House in early February for La traviata. Also in the Balconies restaurant for Champers ? Care to join us ? You can bring Ming if you like.

I just hope I live that long. I had cold lamb chops and Orange Bacardi Breezer for breakfast, and I can recommend neither.

What is this shit?

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

What is this shit?

its Jacko, the sites self proclaimed standards officer Peanut.....pops in from time to time to tell us all that we are not funny any more and he is bailing out in disgust......trouble is the cunt keeps coming backing and posting this complete and utter bollocks.

He has been advised to give up alcohol and take up drain cleaner products but has so far resisted this sound advice....keep trying though.  

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Slow down old boy. You'll have an M.I the rate you are going at.

I hope all this stuff with Syria/Turkey/Russia/ISIS kicks off into World War III. Just because there is an off-chance you might get conscripted into the EU super force's land infantry, leading to you going over the top of the trenches, getting shot in the face, and dying in some dismal country.

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

He has been advised to give up alcohol and take up drain cleaner products but has so far resisted this sound advice....keep trying though. 

Resisted it ? Couldn't keep it down more like. Barry Scott is a cunt.....

Guest Ahriman
15 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Unsurprisingly Peehole, its YOU that has pictures of a cocksucking poofter on your hard drive. I always suspected that you must be a bender by starting a bookclub in the guest area. LOL LOL LOL

Nice try Jackie boy, but judging by those three Lols you clumsily slapped on at the end of your post, I get the sneaking suspicion that I may have struck a nerve. Have fun at the opera.

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Nice try Jackie boy, but judging by those three Lols you clumsily slapped on at the end of your post, I get the sneaking suspicion that I may have struck a nerve. Have fun at the opera.

Of course you did. I'm definitely one of the saddo's on here who allow himself to be wound up by strangers on a meaningless website...... And by LOL - I meant lots of love.