CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sorry Frank. I saw what you did initially there, then edited, and in a pedantic dig about the pic below not attaching in mine, after old Quincy thought he'd liven up your night ..... Still, I'm not bitter, enjoy ...

image.png

Make spunk more like 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

Wiz.. minkey, if I had to choose between you and the majority of fucking pinheads that frequent this site, or soppy-arse Bill relentlessly tapping out the alphabet backwards.. I'd choose Bill hands down. 

Ask anybody here if they care, or if they'd rather see you waltz hand in hand with prof into a chemical fire. Guess which would be the preference you tedious bellend. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't need to prove I'm hard to you. I punched one of the toddlers from next door in the face and knocked the cunt out cold.

Well those troublesome toddlers have it coming, ffs. All that screaming, crying throwing their toys from the prank, not napping when they're supposed to, fuck me, the list is endless. Not even I can argue with you on that one. The little bastards 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ask anybody here if they care, or if they'd rather see you waltz hand in hand with prof into a chemical fire. Guess which would be the preference you tedious bellend. 

I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn, wiz... someone has to give you the facts. 

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about me. What worries me the most is that you appear to be playing yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Frank. said:

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about me. What worries me the most is that you appear to be playing yourself.

You're worried about me?  Doubtful, Frank. As far as facts go, you should try to reference a dictionary, as it is just as doubtful that you know the meaning. The fact that you admit to caring about what you read here is a desperate cry for a private cell at Broadmoor. 

12 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Frank, I've had a worrying turn of events. This evening I felt a churning in my abdomen and had to set up camp on my toilet. I knew that a hot, liquid brown eruption was imminent and my bowels did not disappoint. However, normally this would gush forth with but the slightest clenching of my cheeks, but today I had to squeeze it out with some force. It thus came forth in short, thin streams of watery matter in five second intervals. I have never heard of constipated diarrhoea, and am fearing the worst. Any thoughts?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're worried about me?  Doubtful, Frank. As far as facts go, you should try to reference a dictionary, as it is just as doubtful that you know the meaning. The fact that you admit to caring about what you read here is a desperate cry for a private cell at Broadmoor. 

Sure.

You're right about Bill nicking all my favourite crowd-pleasers. Not only that, the smug twat's been giving out 'likes' like he's trying to get up me. 

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

Yes. However, when you see my head pop-up between your bed sheets in the middle of the night.. and I take a bite out of the side of your stupid fucking head, it's no longer only a website. It's just you and me, in your bed.. all cosy.

1,2, Franks got a boner for you. 3,4, he likes to go hardcore. 5,6, he's going to lick your prick. 7,8, he's going to smash your back gate. 9,10, Never sleep on your stomach again.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Whereas you appear to be playing about 6 different "characters" on here... and all about as convincing as Tom Cruise' acting...

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I've had a worrying turn of events. This evening I felt a churning in my abdomen and had to set up camp on my toilet. I knew that a hot, liquid brown eruption was imminent and my bowels did not disappoint. However, normally this would gush forth with but the slightest clenching of my cheeks, but today I had to squeeze it out with some force. It thus came forth in short, thin streams of watery matter in five second intervals. I have never heard of constipated diarrhoea, and am fearing the worst. Any thoughts?

Bowel cancer... guaranteed. I wouldn't even bother verifying it if I were you. Tell the kids that daddy will be toast by Christmas

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

Sure.

You're right about Bill nicking all my favourite crowd-pleasers. Not only that, the smug twat's been giving out 'likes' like he's trying to get up me

You could always throw ProfB a few quid to put her cloven fist to some use, other than pound out complete shit on her keyboard.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, scotty said:

Unless I've missed something, she does seem to have finally fucked off. 

I saw her logged in a hour or so ago, but thankfully, she didn't post anything.  After yesterday's dramatic declaration that she would be departing the corner, it was only a matter of hours before she was back.  Look for more absolutely inane drivel within 24 hours. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Frank. said:

Sure.

You're right about Bill nicking all my favourite crowd-pleasers. Not only that, the smug twat's been giving out 'likes' like he's trying to get up me. 

To say you are as thick as pig shit would be to grievously insult all honest, hard-working pig shit throughout this great land.

12 hours ago, Frank. said:

Yes. However, when you see my head pop-up between your bed sheets in the middle of the night.. and I take a bite out of the side of your stupid fucking head, it's no longer only a website. It's just you and me, in your bed.. all cosy.

Welcome back, Frank!

Guest yariman
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

To say you are as thick as pig shit would be to grievously insult all honest, hard-working pig shit throughout this great land.

Bill, I think you're feeling uncomfortable with the fact that you and Frank are quite alike in your thinking at the moment. You've converged a little in his direction with your displeasure at both MikeD and Wiz, and you're both dour, shit-stirring bastards.  

15 minutes ago, yariman said:

Bill, I think you're feeling uncomfortable with the fact that you and Frank are quite alike in your thinking at the moment. You've converged a little in his direction with your displeasure at both MikeD and Wiz, and you're both dour, shit-stirring bastards.  

I'm scarred for life, fuck knows how i'll cope.

Guest luke swarm
38 minutes ago, yariman said:

both dour, shit-stirring bastards.  

I think you have summed up nearly the whole membership of CC here Yazzer....obviously excluding a minority of genuinely disturbed cunts with delusions of grandeur.

You know, people who think they are Judges and fantastically wealthy, Boat owners who holiday in exotic locations a lot and are the shining centre of their universe and the really thick ovine types who say sooo a lot . 

18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think you have summed up nearly the whole membership of CC here Yazzer....obviously excluding a minority of genuinely disturbed cunts with delusions of grandeur.

You know, people who think they are Judges and fantastically wealthy, Boat owners who holiday in exotic locations a lot and are the shining centre of their universe and the really thick ovine types who say sooo a lot . 

Bullseye!!

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, yariman said:

Perhaps me and Frank were both the same when we joined the site. Wide-eyed, optimistic young whippersnappers. Running west end restaurants and yachting round European port towns, and labouring under the delusion that the majority of cunts on this site could offer up something other than the literary equivalent of paint drying. 

Unfortunately, nearly a year down the line (a long fucking year its been too), I find myself conversing with absolute drips like you, MikeD and Wizardsleeve. I'm not sure if its the cheap speed or the syphillis which has rotted your collective noses from the inside out, but it seems you can't smell how fucking awful your contributions to this site really are.

I only single you three out because, unlike Manky and WitheredScrote, you simply can't accept the limitations that everyone else sees in you.

At least Gong Farmer has taken the brave decision to take some responsibility for his terrible actions on here, and hang himself in some remote piece of woodland in the Netherlands.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, scotty said:

Unless I've missed something, she does seem to have finally fucked off. 

That dozy cunt has flounced before... and unfortunately with every flounce there is an equal, and opposite, re-flounce....

I give it a week before some more drivel is smeared across the white pages once more....

46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

...labouring under the delusion that the majority of cunts on this site could offer up something other than the literary equivalent of paint drying.

I feel your pain. I once went 48 hours straight where every comment I posted was in haiku form and no cunt even noticed.

My disillusionment was completed when "Frank's Box of Flids" failed to win the Turner Prize.

Benjamin Zephaniah is a cunt.