CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manic Street Wankers

CCArchive

• 3 years later...

Was about to nom this flock of fuckwits after hearing their latest couple of singles on the radio over the past month or so. Whilst I wish they'd all have gone missing years back instead of just the one, it really is time for them to hang up their sheep shit-covered wellies and fuck off now, as they've been churning out the same terrible song for nigh on two fucking decades. If variety is the spice of life, then these cunts are a dogshit korma, and I hope their cocks rot off.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, nocti said:

Was about to nom this flock of fuckwits after hearing their latest couple of singles on the radio over the past month or so. Whilst I wish they'd all have gone missing years back instead of just the one, it really is time for them to hang up their sheep shit-covered wellies and fuck off now, as they've been churning out the same terrible song for nigh on two fucking decades. If variety is the spice of life, then these cunts are a dogshit korma, and I hope their cocks rot off.

I hate that Nicky Wire cunt to the core. He's a total fucking moron. 

_44396823_nickywire_get203.jpg

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I take it that you're not, then. 

I couldn't list all his albums in chronological order, no, but I like most of his stuff well enough, and I loved him in "The Man Who Fell To Earth".

PS Actually I probably could list all his albums in chronological order, and recite their track listings reverse alphabetically, but you know what I mean.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I couldn't list all his albums in chronological order, no, but I like most of his stuff well enough, and I loved him in "The Man Who Fell To Earth".

PS Actually I probably could list all his albums in chronological order, and recite their track listings reverse alphabetically, but you know what I mean.

Purchase my book!

P.S. The "like" by the way, was for Your PS. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I hate that Nicky Wire cunt to the core. He's a total fucking moron. 

_44396823_nickywire_get203.jpg

If Ozzy Osbourne and Marilyn Manson reproduced....thy name is Punkape!