CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What are your plans for Christmas? The usual I guess. Turkey and all the trimmings, sat around the table with all the family ……2 rusty urns and a card (purportedly from California) but with no stamp or senders address on the envelope, and handwriting suspiciously similar to your own. Lol lol lol.

6 rusty urns…he reckons there used to be 8 of them because their mum’s telly was bust.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, I would. I'm sure if we trawl through the site history we'll find conflicting dates, names and numbers, and types of cancers, which your sisters passed away from. I don't know why anyone other than a complete fucking idiot would bring such personal things to a shithole like this, not unless they were attempting to draw sympathy & attention from people, because they're a lonely old wanker. We were all confused then, we still are. It's no coincidence Stubbs, Billy, Decs, Ape, Jake and myself (and others) were left feeling suspicious that you were telling porky pies at the time.

Hey look it's a wolfy trifecta/wolfy in a nutshell.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

climb into a coffin, close the lid permanently,

You seem to be using this phrase a lot recently, you're not feeling suicidal and thinking of topping yourself are you Norman? Don't let me stop you mate 😊 👋

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

she lived for 15 years and she would have ripped the back of your ankles and bit your nose off.

It would have ripped his pedigree chum smeared 2 inch cock off too when the sick queer tried to sneak up behind it to bum it being the bestiality obsessed dickhead that he is lol.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2023 at 20:04, King Billy said:

Runcorn would be my bet Decs. The toxic fumes from all those chemical plants are well known to cause the sort of insanity he displays every time he futilely attempts to join a conversation. I bet he’s got 3 ears and a traffic cone shaped cranium too.

You have already uploaded your decrepit physique for all to see on here and the lower part of your face looks like raw giblets, I can only imagine how horrific the rest of your saggy ballsack mug looks like.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2023 at 19:36, LastoftheMullets said:

You have already uploaded your decrepit physique for all to see on here and the lower part of your face looks like raw giblets, I can only imagine how horrific the rest of your saggy ballsack mug looks like.

What a refreshing change to know you were looking at the physique of an adult, Reptyle.

• Like 2